1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

So'oto

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NelsonsLongCatch, Aug 7, 2012.

1. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +847
    Reports from camp make it sound like the Vic So'oto era might be over before it begins. He is now 0-7 in 1-on-1 passing drills in camp.

2. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    He was done when Moses turned everyone's head. I was never impressed with him. Reminded me of Hodge or whatever his name was from Iowa.

3. Shawnsta3

Shawnsta3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +562
    Showed good pass rush ability. And nothing else. Gave him a year to improve. Nothing. Adios Amigo!

4. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +847
    I agree... I wasn't too high on the guy either... Wasn't expecting much from him at all

5. Chicocheese

Chicocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +214
    A real bummer.

6. 60six

60six DIE HARD

Ratings:
    +65
    After he made the cut last year, the following week in the weight room, he hurt himself showing off.

I think that did him in for the year, and now better talent puts him on the bubble again.

7. slaughter25

slaughter25 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +211
    2011 preseason warrior, couldn't really ever find his place out in space and his pass rush never flashed against more quality lineman. Had his shot and I think he will be cut before the season starts.

8. CheeseHead87

CheeseHead87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +28
    He certainly looked the part, but I guess he just couldn't put it together. Too bad really. I liked him!