So who going to Lambeau for Wild Card Game

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was shocked to see a playoff game $120.......... That being said, I can't hotel or flight :(

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we make it pass the giants, I plan on getting tickets to dallas or atlanta. Im just wondering how much the tickets to the game will be running? lol

Last edited:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My source didn't order playoff tickets this season, despite my annual pledge that I will float him the money. If it's Packers/Lions at Lambeau in a few weeks, I might bite the bullet and just go buy a ticket on the street.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More chance of finding rocking horse poop.
Several hundred people every year decide not to renew their tickets. It's not far-fetched to think that you'd find one on a fan forum.

I'm number 17,762 on the waiting list this year. Here are the number of spots that I dropped each year, which I assume, correlates to the number of tickets given up each year save for renovation years:

2005 - 244 spots
2007 - 505 spots
2008 - 310 spots
2009 - 320 spots
2010 - 199 spots
2011 - 184 spots
2012 - 179 spots
2013 - 4,842 spots (south endzone renovation)
2014 - 363 spots
2015 - 204 spots
2016 - 936 spots

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Several hundred people every year decide not to renew their tickets. It's not far-fetched to think that you'd find one on a fan forum.

I'm number 17,762 on the waiting list this year. Here are the number of spots that I dropped each year, which I assume, correlates to the number of tickets given up each year save for renovation years:

2005 - 244 spots
2007 - 505 spots
2008 - 310 spots
2009 - 320 spots
2010 - 199 spots
2011 - 184 spots
2012 - 179 spots
2014 - 363 spots
2015 - 204 spots
2016 - 936 spots

I was joking ffs ! :rolleyes:. I`ll just sit in the corner >>>>>>>>>>

I

Out of Interest, how long have you been on that list ? I remember when I visited Lambeau some years back, there was a guy who had JUST got his, and he`d been waiting 21 years. I nearly fell off my seat.

Reaction score
Out of Interest, how long have you been on that list ? I remember when I visited Lambeau some years back, there was a guy who had JUST got his, and he`d been waiting 21 years. I nearly fell off my seat.
If you got on the list in this century it will be a lot longer than that. The people getting called now put in their requests prior to the two super bowls. The most recent expansion helped accelerate some people but I read something like only a couple hundred names turnover on an average year. I put my name in in 2009 because I figured by the time I ever got called I could afford to live there seasonally:). I started at 77,000 and am now up to about 68,000 or so

I

If you got on the list in this century it will be a lot longer than that. The people getting called now put in their requests prior to the two super bowls. The most recent expansion helped accelerate some people but I read something like only a couple hundred names turnover on an average year. I put my name in in 2009 because I figured by the time I ever got called I could afford to live there seasonally:). I started at 77,000 and am now up to about 68,000 or so

:eek:

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score

2005 - 244 spots
2007 - 505 spots
2008 - 310 spots
2009 - 320 spots
2010 - 199 spots
2011 - 184 spots
2012 - 179 spots
2014 - 363 spots
2015 - 204 spots
2016 - 936 spots

Wow wonder why so many dropped their tickets last season. Maybe frustrated with postseason results. I'd give it 5-6 more years and you'll get seasons.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow wonder why so many dropped their tickets last season. Maybe frustrated with postseason results. I'd give it 5-6 more years and you'll get seasons.
Small expansion in seating in the South endzone nosebleed area. Also I heard they are considering dropping some of the "reserved for Brown county taxpayers" seats since those rarely sell out anymore.
The way that works is in March or April I get a notice to send in money for 4 nosebleed south endzone seats. I do not get to pick which game. If enough seats are available, I get my 4 tickets. Only then do I know for which game. Could be and has been preseason games which I can get better seats for less on the street. If I get preseason tickets or none, then next year I move up in priority and am almost guaranteed a season game.

I

Small expansion in seating in the South endzone nosebleed area. Also I heard they are considering dropping some of the "reserved for Brown county taxpayers" seats since those rarely sell out anymore.
The way that works is in March or April I get a notice to send in money for 4 nosebleed south endzone seats. I do not get to pick which game. If enough seats are available, I get my 4 tickets. Only then do I know for which game. Could be and has been preseason games which I can get better seats for less on the street. If I get preseason tickets or none, then next year I move up in priority and am almost guaranteed a season game.

Do you still run the refreshment thing there ?

I

I did this fall until the weather turned cold. If I were still in the kitchen I might have. Being out on the concourse isn't fun in the cold.

Do you get a chance for tickets through that at all ?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I signed up in 1998 or so at number 31,930. I saved all of the cards that the Packers sent me. The big renovation in 2002-03 dropped me about 12,000 spots.

I have an acquaintance who was born in 1977 I believe. His father put him, his younger brother, and younger sister all on the list when each was born. His father got the notice this year that he was #70 something on the list so they should get two tickets out of it. I can't remember why he said it wouldn't be four. In another year or so they should be in line for some more tickets. Good friends to know at this point!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you get a chance for tickets through that at all ?
Nope, Just a brat and soda free each game. Christmas and Thanksgiving "dinner" if we play those days. Year end kick-*** banquet. And all the curds / fries & soda I can stuff in my face while working the stand.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I would be a very rotund person, stuffing cheese curds in my face all game.
I thought so too but its amazing how quickly one tires of it. Where I work, we make the curds and mozzarella sticks so I can buy at producer cost which is much cheaper than wholesale. My freezer is full of such stuff and we have some maybe once a month. Guys that worked there much longer don't even bother to purchase anymore, not even for their families (which is legit per company postings.)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts