So in this section..

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you all think I should move all these News Bot threads out to a new section and start over in here, or you all ok just posting in here and just leaving the older News Bot threads here?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
My 2 cents......there should be 2 separate sections.
  1. News Bot posts (NFL/Packer Newsbot)
  2. All other NFL Teams Discussion
The bot is good....I like it. But just pummels any conversation, so few of us post in the bot thread.

In all honesty, will be interesting to see how many people post in #2. We all seem to be able to tie news into something relevant with the Packers, but still a nice place to post if it is truly "non-Packer related"

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
My 3rd cent :D

I mentioned your change of the column of the main page to "New Threads". While it wouldn't be bad having that down further, but I still like opening the page up and seeing "New Posts to threads you are following"....which is an option we can tick in our preferences to show.

In the last 24 hrs, its been a bit more difficult to find the threads, which are many :D, that I am active in.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My 3rd cent :D

I mentioned your change of the column of the main page to "New Threads". While it wouldn't be bad having that down further, but I still like opening the page up and seeing "New Posts to threads you are following"....which is an option we can tick in our preferences to show.

In the last 24 hrs, its been a bit more difficult to find the threads, which are many :D, that I am active in.

Yep, still on that. Just haven't had time today to look. I will get it added back in if I can.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. All other NFL Teams Discussion
The bot is good....I like it. But just pummels any conversation, so few of us post in the bot thread.
Agree, the bots get in the way of conversation, so few of us post in this section.

Also, I see this section is now called Other NFC North Team Discussion. So there is no place to discuss any NFL team outside our division now? Not that I care too much, but given much choice I'd prefer to keep it more open. Sometimes interesting things happen in other parts of the league - well, in theory anyway. :)

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, I see this section is now called Other NFC North Team Discussion. So there is no place to discuss any NFL team outside our division now? Not that I care too much, but given much choice I'd prefer to keep it more open. Sometimes interesting things happen in other parts of the league - well, in theory anyway. :)

Yup. "All other discussion" should be fine. Can include other teams, NFL rules, etc etc.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
AS I see it. A news bot section is a good idea. It brings in info from all places. A separate section for other north teams or other NFL team in general would be nice. In my experience, most North team discussions end up in the Packers forum anyway.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll be setting up a News Bot forum section up this week, and then start the news bot up again in there.