So Bretts last game?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He still has to pass concussion testing....But say he doesnt pass it....

Do they let Brett take one snap at start and hand off, and that is his last play?

Or does he even get dressed if it truly is his last game.

Now please this is not a thread to bash, ridicule him or what ever..

Just discuss what you think will happen

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last I heard was that he wasn't cleared to play as of Sunday. BUT, since he will have an extra 2 days, he MIGHT get cleared medically to play on Tuesday.

If Brett is going to snap the ball, he is going to play the game. He has said as much himself. It would be a coward thing to do (just take one snap) and we all know isn't Brett.

I think the more likely scenario is Brett doesn't play Tuesday but will be ready to play his final game against Detroit and FINALLY say good bye.

Maybe.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant wait for the philly fans to tell brett what they really think of him

ClayMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cannot wait to watch this game. I am from Detroit and I have been watching the Lions for the past 10 years or so and Brett has ALWAYS beat them. Today I was listening to my local sports talk radio and they where talking whether or not they should cheer for Brett since it's his "last game".

Let me see he has played against you for 18 years and he has always been a thorn in your side, and you want to know if the Lions fans should cheer BrINT Favrrrrrr. NO! Last time I checked he plays for the Vikings, not the Lions. They need to booing the living Sh*t out of that guy. He has been an attention ***** for the past three years why give him more? I think that Suh should get his final sack of the year on Brett and finally show Brett your done.

Also he only got fined? If that was any other quarterback in the league they would of been suspended. See ya later Brett.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am super confused..

On his forum the big boss is saying Brett is playing sunday

Title says

Brett to play Sunday? Then he says, I think he is...

That was posted Wed at 4 pm GB time

He also says, that he was so sure Brett wasnt playing that he booked a trip for that day...

Now reports are Brett hasnt passed any tests?

So how is it on Wed he is saying Brett is going to play but hasnt passed a test?

Something is fishy

Members online

Latest posts