1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Smart Players make the best players

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Duves, Jan 12, 2006.

1. Duves

Duves Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like MM's statement..... He must not have heard that the Packer players were the least smart in the NFL.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    well a lot of the players are going to be gone.

the patriots are the smartest team, and oh gee whiz, they sure are the best because of that.

3. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Kevin Barry and is single digit Wonderlic score gone!!! Finally. Get somone who can learn more than one position.

Walker has the same score which was equalled by Marshall but he does work cheap. Maybe Walker is the exception to the rule.

Ferguson has an average score but I won't miss him. I don't care what Tyrone Davis Jr.(Martin) score is but I'll help him pack.

There are only the three players I want to see go because replacing them is easy.
    The others I would like to see someone better beat them out before they depart.

4. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have no problem with Barry being on the roster, so long as he's paid as what he is: a situational blocking tight end.

5. PackerWacky

PackerWacky Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What did MM say about getting players with higher level of intelligence? One of the things I remember Singletary saying about the 85 Bears was that Buddy Ryan was always looking for speed and intelligence as base skills.