1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Skip.....your plate is ready

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by 7thFloorRA, Feb 7, 2011.

1. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    Enjoy eating your crow today if you even show up to First Take today. I'm sure that arrogant little prick will still go and blame the turnovers for the steelers handing the Pack the game.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    I am waiting too

3. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
  4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Best thing is to not watch the show he's on. Ratings drop, Bayless goes home.

5. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    Skip Bayless is a loudmouth moron. Maybe he and Glenn Beck can band together and tour the south.

6. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    I heard he is not giving the Packers any credit... just saying the Steelers beat themselves or something.. I am not watching though so cannot confirm.

7. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    He stood up and clapped for Rodgers

He did say the Steelers lost it more then Packers winning

He was to bad to be honest

8. OshkoshWisconsinite

OshkoshWisconsinite Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    He makes the win that much sweeter.

9. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Cant stand espn. Dont mind espn radio sometimes though.

Actually I wonder how Obama feels as a bears fan now that he has to welcome the packers? Thats gotta taste salty

10. BigBayBlues

BigBayBlues Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +34

He was just too butthurt to admit it. Hate that guy. Him and Cowturd should just be placed on a remote island so they can spend the rest of eternity entertaining each other with their butter knife sharp "wit". The only time I even give the "they lost it more than the other team won it" argument a chance is when a team has an absurd amount of penalties due to lack of discipline. Other than that, turnovers are turnovers. And our boys proved all season that they MAKE teams turn it over, regardless of the opponent.

11. OshkoshWisconsinite

OshkoshWisconsinite Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    I'm watchig it right now.
    Wow he said the fumble was the steelers fault......of coarse packers had nothing to do with it.....
    -______-
    *smacks head*

12. BoilerUp

BoilerUp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    Yeah I just saw it too, he said Clay had nothing to do with that fumble, it was all Mendenhall's fault. Also he says on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being not surprised and 10 being most surprised) he gave a rating of 9 of being surprised of how well Aaron played.

And the nail in the coffin that absolutely kills me is he says we don't know if he is elite because he still hasn't proven he can bring his team back in a 2 min drill. WHO CARES! Why does that matter if he is winning the entire game???

13. TheSnowPlow

TheSnowPlow Driving Don Shula Crazy

Ratings:
    +491
    Skip Bayless can eat the corn out of my poo. Seriously. The guy is an ***, and will always be an ***.

14. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    he's a Bears fan too...what the hell do we expect from the moron. he bitches about the Packer fans that bash him, yet he brings it on himself. we can take some criticism of our team but this jerkoff takes it way to far.