1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

SIGS

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Suggestions' started by 60six, Apr 16, 2012.

1. 60six

60six DIE HARD

Ratings:
    +65
    How about restricting the size of sig pics, sometimes way too much scrowling to read next post.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +338
    Finally going to be looking into this before the season starts. I will try to find something fair to make everyone happy.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm so lost, is there an instruction manual for this site? The last time I was this mixed up I walked into the wrong kind of bar by mistake. It was a rough place, I gotta tell ya.

4. paulska

paulska Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +46
    I'm trying to update my sig and can't figure out how to locate the settings/options for it. Anyone help a newbie out?

5. Poppa San

Poppa San Beast mode Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,343
    Scroll to the top of the screen, select the tiny triangle by your name near the right border. Menu pops up. Go from there.

6. I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Poppa San!!!

7. I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ratings:
    +0
    Poppa San, Can get to signature site just fine. Can' t get picture from my file to signature? Will you help me and the others who are scratching our heads?

8. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +851
    I let my DD siggy go.... :( now can we work on getting my silly -4's gone already?!?!?! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. paulska

paulska Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +46
    I can find my signature info on my profile page>information, but I can't find an option anywhere to edit my signature. I've checked every link in the drop down menu for my account, and no luck...

10. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +2,343
    Don't select profile page. Click on your name and on the left side of the screen that opens is a section about personal details. Signature is the top one in that section. Or if you hover over the triangle without clicking, options pop up of which signature is one.

11. I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Poppa San, your brillant!

12. Poppa San

Ratings:
    +2,343
    Tell me something I don't know. Humility was never my strong suit. As a wise man said: :notworthy:

13. I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ratings:
    +0
    Ah Ha, picture with no sound, very clever! What's next footballs that sprout wings. Hey I'm just doing the best that I can!
    Olive get me a Miller.