Announcement Shout Box Is Back!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
So far so good! Where the heck is Chipper!??! lol!

Its nice to have it back...but now that its there, I'm rather speechless!:x3:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I LOVE the new shout box!!! The only thing I'd suggest changing is, if possible, have the new posts appear in ascending order (newest posts on top) so we don't have to scroll down to see the new posts. It don't find it bothersome, I just think it would make it that much easier to use, especially when an active convo is going on between more than 2 or 3 users.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I didn't even notice, but then again there wasn't very many posts when I got started,.. good point though Kitten!!

*Side point on the site,..I love the way the thread is bookmarked so to speak where you last left off!
"Thats... pretty cool...." SNL Miley Cyrus voice!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't even notice, but then again there wasn't very many posts when I got started,.. good point though Kitten!!

*Side point on the site,..I love the way the thread is bookmarked so to speak where you last left off!
"Thats... pretty cool...." SNL Miley Cyrus voice!

My geekiness is showing! :oops: But I may of used an inaccurate term. It may be descending order as oppossed to ascending order in terms of the newest posts going to the top, "descending " down in order of time of post. I always get the two confused. AnyPack, we can leave that one for Jedi Master Robdog to figure out, LOL!

Good point with threads being bookmarked to where you last left off! I noticed that too and thought it awesome!

Also feelin the new, cute little smilies!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
:cautious:Jedi Master Robdog!! lol!! Now the pressure is definately on!

I noticed that we have the ablility to edit our posts now in the shout box!.. although i've not tried it, I just saw a little
arrow by my last post that has an option to edit! Which is a GREAT thing for me! lol!

the smileys are cute! Miss some of my old fav's ..but whatcha gonna do!?!?:unsure:

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lacy being used as a workhorse tonight. Doing good lookin good

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I updated my app & everything changed so when I try to go to the forum it won't download

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know why the other "rooms" or topics download fine but the forums don't. Go figure

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is the shout box located under forums as I can get to every rm but that one. It seems to take forever to download it

Members online

Latest posts