C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They just got a positive test in SF.

No shot this game happens tomorrow night

jon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Their facility closed. I'm betting this game gets moved.

Simply moving it to Sunday gives the 49ers a chance to prepare and gets a few players into the field with no downside to either team.

BUT

Moving it eliminates the $$ from a Thursday night broadcast.

What do you think the NFL will choose?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Simply moving it to Sunday gives the 49ers a chance to prepare and gets a few players into the field with no downside to either team.

BUT

Moving it eliminates the $$ from a Thursday night broadcast.

What do you think the NFL will choose?
Didn't they miss a Thurs game already? Then again, did the Packers fly out today?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team was supposed to fly out a little after 4:00 p.m. central today. I don't know if that happened or not.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers Brandon Aiuk, Trent Williams and Deebo Samuel are out, placed on the covid-19 list. The 49ers are down to one receiver active on their roster.
This is not just a covid matter, it's a competitive matter. The 49ers can now barely field a preseason game roster.

757Niner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the game will go on as scheduled and we'll trot out an offense filled with Senior Bowl rejects at the skill positions. Par for the course the way our season has been trending.

And I'm pretty sure they're not done adding players to the Covid list, as I've read they're still reviewing the contact tracing they have set-up@the facility.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somehow I still won’t be surprised to see some guy the Niners picked up at the Wal Mart checkers reject list rush for 150 yards tomorrow night.

D

Deleted member 6794

If I'm not mistaken we should have Jones back by the time Thursday comes around. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard he could've played this week, but they held him out because they felt they didn't need him. Kinda like how Adams felt he could've played against Atlanta.

Jones was listed as questionable for tonight's game vs. the Niners, it's anybody's guess if he will be able to play.

As a side note, it's mind-boggling how many fans truly believe the Packers held him out while being healthy against the Vikings.

Didn't they miss a Thurs game already?

Yes, there was no game on Thursday in week 6.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones was listed as questionable for tonight's game vs. the Niners, it's anybody's guess if he will be able to play.

As a side note, it's mind-boggling how many fans truly believe the Packers held him out while being healthy against the Vikings.

Yes, there was no game on Thursday in week 6.
With how conservative they medical staff is I doubt he plays especially with a banged up niners team.. they think they have the game in the bag.. I’m actually nervous they are still gonna run the ball for 200 yards lol

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it bad to say I fear Mullens more than I do Jimmy G?

No it's not. Always seems the second string QB comes put looking like a star...

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers have talented backs, Hasty is a guy I love honestly, hate that he may tear us up.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like the Packers running backs could be Ervin and Dexter Williams for the 49'ers game. I hope Rodgers is ready to throw the ball 50 times!

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/20...-be-tyler-ervin-and-dexter-williams-vs-49ers/

Thankfully SF's defense isn't the same one we faced last year. They are ridiculously beat up with a slew of starters on IR on both sides of the ball and a handful of others in COVID protocol. If this game is indeed played tonight we may never have a better opportunity to beat them in their place and help keep them out of the 2020 playoffs.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
No it's not. Always seems the second string QB comes put looking like a star...

A few past Packer defenses have had a bad habit of making some backup QB's look like future Hall of Famers, lets hope tonight is not one of those times.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't worry, we don't have any healthy RBs to run the ball lol. Morstert is hurt, his back-up Coleman is hurt, and our 3rd string Wilson is hurt. We'll limp into the game with a UDFA rookie RB and McKinnon who is banged up himself.

Never seen a team as decimated with injury as we are this year. Just absurd the key players and depth we're missing, on both sides of the ball.

This should be a fairly easy W for you guys.

With the way we allowed a 2-5 MN team to beat us at home last weekend I'm not all that confident. The holes the Vikings OL opened up for Cook last week you could have driven a Mack truck thru them. You guys have a ridiculous number of players on IR. We have injuries issues too but nothing like the 9ers this year. I suppose one silver lining for you guys is you'll have a better draft slot in 2021 than expected but that must be little comfort for a team that played in the SB last February.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well again keep in mind Adams felt he was ready to go against Atlanta and The Packers went on the side of caution, who's to say the same didn't apply with Jones last week, especially when it was against a hapless Vikings team. I think if they knew then what they knew now, if Jones could've played he would've. But that's just what I've heard.

jon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB now -7.5

somehow I don't feel as confident as that

I haven't been very close on predictions so far this year but I'm seeing a Packer win in a low scoring game... 17-13 or so

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well again keep in mind Adams felt he was ready to go against Atlanta and The Packers went on the side of caution, who's to say the same didn't apply with Jones last week, especially when it was against a hapless Vikings team. I think if they knew then what they knew now, if Jones could've played he would've. But that's just what I've heard.
Ready for a nail biter tonight? If they can’t absolutely blow them out tonight I’m not optimistic going down the stretch... there is ZERO excuses not to put up 40 plus points and allow up to 10 points.. actually it will be EMBARRASSING if the niners even score...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A few past Packer defenses have had a bad habit of making some backup QB's look like future Hall of Famers, lets hope tonight is not one of those times.

Its not just the packers...

Members online

Latest posts