SF...

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Samuel either. Garoppolo and Kittle could very well be done for the year.
We'll be facing a team missing half their starters. If they don't win this game by double digits, there are some real problems here.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wait, what am I laughing about?
Watch Joe no name go for 185 yards on 25 carries and three touchdowns.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Samuel either. Garoppolo and Kittle could very well be done for the year.
We'll be facing a team missing half their starters. If they don't win this game by double digits, there are some real problems here.
Nick Mullens replaced Garoppolo on Sunday and threw for 238 yards and two touchdowns during the fourth quarter. We may have been better off facing Garoppolo with our non-existent pass rush.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's official...no jimmy g or kittle on thursday. :tup:

Lol that won’t matter if they can just line up and run the ball down our throats like the two times they did last year. This is a game I can easily see us being “upset” in. Run the ball keep Rodgers on the sideline...double Adams, and blitz. Game over

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Pettine will still continue to play soft zone coverage, use only 3 or 4 man rushes and allow the Niners running backs to gut us for 7000 yards.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nick Mullens replaced Garoppolo on Sunday and threw for 238 yards and two touchdowns during the fourth quarter. We may have been better off facing Garoppolo with our non-existent pass rush.

A little caveat there. When Mullins came in, they were down 30 to 7 and the Seahawks backed off on their pass rush and played soft.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It won't matter who the QB is if he only has to throw the ball eight times.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it bad to say I fear Mullens more than I do Jimmy G?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A little caveat there. When Mullins came in, they were down 30 to 7 and the Seahawks backed off on their pass rush and played soft.

So are you saying we should expect 8 TDs and 952 yards from him then.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like the Packers running backs could be Ervin and Dexter Williams for the 49'ers game. I hope Rodgers is ready to throw the ball 50 times!

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/20...-be-tyler-ervin-and-dexter-williams-vs-49ers/
If I'm not mistaken we should have Jones back by the time Thursday comes around. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard he could've played this week, but they held him out because they felt they didn't need him. Kinda like how Adams felt he could've played against Atlanta.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken we should have Jones back by the time Thursday comes around. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard he could've played this week, but they held him out because they felt they didn't need him. Kinda like how Adams felt he could've played against Atlanta.

You would hope, but you never know with injuries. Also, I wonder if they are concerned that he was standing/sitting with Williams and Dillon? I am pretty sure that if Jones can play, he will.

EDIT: This was just put out:

https://dairylandexpress.com/2020/11/03/green-bay-packers-pessimism-aaron-jones-play-thursday/

Last edited:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good point. However, I'll add on that the Packers defense these days is about on par with the Seahawks "soft' prevent defense.

757Niner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol that won’t matter if they can just line up and run the ball down our throats like the two times they did last year. This is a game I can easily see us being “upset” in. Run the ball keep Rodgers on the sideline...double Adams, and blitz. Game over

Don't worry, we don't have any healthy RBs to run the ball lol. Morstert is hurt, his back-up Coleman is hurt, and our 3rd string Wilson is hurt. We'll limp into the game with a UDFA rookie RB and McKinnon who is banged up himself.

Never seen a team as decimated with injury as we are this year. Just absurd the key players and depth we're missing, on both sides of the ball.

This should be a fairly easy W for you guys.

jon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this game has all the makings of a total mess.
both teams without several key players, neither team playing well.
just saw GB is an 5.5 point favorite... SF must really be in trouble

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't worry, we don't have any healthy RBs to run the ball lol. Morstert is hurt, his back-up Coleman is hurt, and our 3rd string Wilson is hurt. We'll limp into the game with a UDFA rookie RB and McKinnon who is banged up himself.

Never seen a team as decimated with injury as we are this year. Just absurd the key players and depth we're missing, on both sides of the ball.

This should be a fairly easy W for you guys.
The Niners could dig up Walter Payton's rotting corpse and put up 150.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts