SF...

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
I know he isn't starting, but I hope we don't make CJ Beathard look good again.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ready for a nail biter tonight? If they can’t absolutely blow them out tonight I’m not optimistic going down the stretch... there is ZERO excuses not to put up 40 plus points and allow up to 10 points.. actually it will be EMBARRASSING if the niners even score...
Actually I feel the same way. The Packers have NO excuses not to win this game, and blow this team out of the water. Even if they do beat them, I don't think anyone is going to over praise them for doing so considering how beat up they are. And oh God if we lose...

This game really doesn't benefit us at all. Except hopefully getting Lazard and the other receivers confidence back.

Edit: Lazard is out. I don't get it. Why bother bringing him if he isn't going to play?

Last edited:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know he isn't starting, but I hope we don't make CJ Beathard look good again.
I would think Mullins would be on a short leash. The last time I saw him play he was terrible and Beathard came in a looked good.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that with the squads either team has at their disposal it could go one of two ways

boring as f*** low scoring game

or

very open and high scoring game

and could possibly go either way, but hopefully we have enough to come out on top here

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No word on Bak. I bet dollars to donuts it's a pec tear; not a full one or bad enough to require surgery and knock him out for the season, but a tear nonetheless.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far the only thing on my expectation/wish list is.... to not see Preston Smith playing cornerback.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
So far the only thing on my expectation/wish list is.... to not see Preston Smith playing cornerback.

I get more nervous when I see him out there kicking Field Goals, but that might make Captain raise the table he is sitting at a bit. :coffee:

757Niner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on the win guys. Pretty much how I expected it to play out. Good luck the rest of the way. And if you see the Hawks in the playoffs, stomp a mudhole in that ***...✌️

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Congrats on the win guys. Pretty much how I expected it to play out. Good luck the rest of the way. And if you see the Hawks in the playoffs, stomp a mudhole in that ***...✌️
Thanks.. it’s hard to feel good beating a bunch of 3rd strings out there I would rather try against a full strength however if that was the case you guys would have abused us again.. you guys dealing with injuries left and right it ain’t fair.. I just don’t want Seattle or Tampa bay sniffing around the nfc championship.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Thanks for laying down and playing your JV Offense last night. While it was a W for the Packers, I doubt few Packers fans are delusional enough to see it as a statement game of any kind.

Heal up and we will see you in the NFCCG in 2021.

D

Deleted member 6794

Well again keep in mind Adams felt he was ready to go against Atlanta and The Packers went on the side of caution, who's to say the same didn't apply with Jones last week, especially when it was against a hapless Vikings team.

The Packers medical staff being cautious isn't the same thing as resting a healthy player based on the believe on being able to beat an opponent without him though.

Members online

Latest posts