1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sean Richardson

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by D3uc3, Jan 17, 2014.

1. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +845
    You know what's funny? Saying he's more athletic than Hawk is easy right now, but the fact is we really don't know that. If you remember, the big thing about Hawk in the draft was how athletic he was. Besides, to me athleticism is not the top of the list for linebackers. The absolute top of the list is intelligence. Second is tackling. Athleticism is the third concern for me.

2. D3uc3

D3uc3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    I apologize, all I'm saying is neither Jennings, or Banjo should be resigned no matter how cheap

3. Bagadeez04

Bagadeez04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +133
    Just wanna say ...who knows...maybe Richardson ends up being a solid player. I'm not so naive to think that's out of the rhelm of possibility. But it seems unlikely. I just think there needs to be a better plan in place than what has been employed the last couple of years.

I think there is a kind of feeling amongst the front office types along the lines of "We can get by with these guys with AR at QB"...but i really think that reasoning only takes you so far. AR won't be around forever.