Sean Richardson

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones should have lost his job a long time ago. I think we still go MLB in the draft sooner than later maybe third. The dude in From Wisconsin would be a nice fit along side Hawk. I can't stand Wisconsin but i like the way he plays. He's a tough dude and he's versatile enough to play in the 3-4. He's a more athletic AJ Hawk.
You know what's funny? Saying he's more athletic than Hawk is easy right now, but the fact is we really don't know that. If you remember, the big thing about Hawk in the draft was how athletic he was. Besides, to me athleticism is not the top of the list for linebackers. The absolute top of the list is intelligence. Second is tackling. Athleticism is the third concern for me.

OP
OP
D3uc3

D3uc3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the post in which you quoted my post, you quoted another poster regarding Richardson; My post #22 didn't mention him. Of course I want to see Richardson back - he's under contract for next season at $570K. With the lack of talent at safety not including him in the competition would be foolish. I was responding to your idea that signing Jennings, McMillian, and Banjo was a bad idea.

I apologize, all I'm saying is neither Jennings, or Banjo should be resigned no matter how cheap

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanna say ...who knows...maybe Richardson ends up being a solid player. I'm not so naive to think that's out of the rhelm of possibility. But it seems unlikely. I just think there needs to be a better plan in place than what has been employed the last couple of years.

I think there is a kind of feeling amongst the front office types along the lines of "We can get by with these guys with AR at QB"...but i really think that reasoning only takes you so far. AR won't be around forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts