Score Predictions for Packers Vs. Rams

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Week 4 is over time to week to the next week. The pack have a short week to get ready but get to come back to Green Bay.

I think much like the Lions vs Rams it will be pretty high scoring game i think the pack will win this one.

Packers 38
Rams 28

Heading into the bye

Week 6- Bye
Week 7- Dolphins- have looked awful and lost to the texans we should win
week 8- Cardinals- Dont look good like everyone thought and matt leinart is going to be starting we should win

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Realistic:

Rams 35.
Pack 14.

Another lead in the second half, the Rams coaching staf adjusts, owr coaching staff gets lost and we get beaten again.

I hope I am wrong.

My dream?

Pack 28.
Rams 13.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think that the Over/Under for this game will be about 80. Not sure how the Packers D is going to hold the Rams to 28 like most think.

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering that Bulger is a very accurate QB and Holt will run wild amongst the Pack secondary, and since GB will be in nickel to account for that and Stephen Jackson will also run wild...

STL: 38
GB: 13

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think between these 2 home field makes the difference and Brett usaully bounces back after a bad outing. Unless our secondary throws it away which could happen
GB-34
Rams-28

will

Cheesehead
Reaction score
--Bulger will move Rams at will between the 20's but Rams will continue to have Red Zone problems

--Wilkins will kick at least 4 field goals

--Haslett's defense embarrassed last week in giving up 34 to Lions will rebound.

Rams 19
Green Bay 17

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're going to get killed.

Either Bulger, Holt, Bruce, and Klopfenstein will have a field day with our "addition by subtraction" secondary or we'll play the whole game in the dime and get torched by Steven Jackson.

Rams 45, Packers 24.

PackerFan1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly we have been beaten by 3 more complete teams(New Orleans, Philly, Chicago)
Even though we could have won 2 of those games with a little heart, 1 less mistake, or 1 less big play. I mean c'mon... After a NO score 27-20, Green fumbles right off the bat, and NO recovers. Next play McCallister runs it in from 23 yds. Now you have a 34-20 game, even then we still scored to make it 34-27, and had a shot at the end to at least tie.

Philly... We recover 2 fumbles inside the 5 yd line, but end up giving one right back and they score right away! Still leading 9-7 at the half, then all hell broke loose, and the wheels fell off!

We went into Detroit and beat them, and the Rams won in similar style...

I see this game as being on of those Lambeau advantages. The Packers are surely going to be looking to prove something after being ***** in the 2nd half on Monday Night.

The Rams on the other hand are a 3-1 team whose 3 wins have come against teams with a combined 4-7. Which of course doesn't mean a whole lot when you look at the Packers win which came against an 0-4 team. But the 3 Packers losses have come against teams with a 10-2 combined record(really 11-1 if Philly doesn't fold against the Giants) Keep in mind the Rams lost to SF... and only beat AZ 16-14 after the QB fumbled the snap on the ST Louis 18 yd line with less than 2 minutes to play. Otherwise AZ likely kicks a FG and wins that game 17-16.

Only problem I see is the Rams like to throw, and the Pack Secondary couldn't cover a baby with a blanket right now!

I'm still predicting: Packers 30 Rams 27

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB 31
STL 27

I think the Rams record is somewhat smoke and mirrors, and while their offense scares the crap out of me(especially the way our pass defense has played), I think their defense is almost as bad and the Pack at home should have a slight edge in a high scoring affair.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our defensive backs rally and holds the "lamest show on turf" to 17 points.
including 2 picks of bulger

Dave Rayner kicks 4 feild goals on the day. Brett throws 1 touchdown

Morency scores early and adds a late touchdown.

33-17 Packers.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spardo62 said:
GB 31
STL 27

I think the Rams record is somewhat smoke and mirrors, and while their offense scares the crap out of me(especially the way our pass defense has played), I think their defense is almost as bad and the Pack at home should have a slight edge in a high scoring affair.

I think we proved to be smoke and mirrors on monday night, our offense might have alarmed people because we went above 20 on the (gasp) saints and lions, i think our defense is horrible and i think this is a 30 minute team (best case scenario)

Rams: 37
Packers: whatever