Sb dvd

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sports Illustrated has a great deal where you can get a DVD, https://subscription.si.com/storefront/subscribe-to-sports-illustrated/site/si-superbowlchamps-2011.html;jsessionid=RHG1NclNsMTW92yDmk1kFJ7Ly0tl80GzZ9vnmTNT6b56Q3Z1DkN7!-1632388200?link=1002434&xid=Google&pkw=PSSIMSTX020611SNND2107book, FOOTBALL and magazine subscription. Wish I'd done that before I pre-ordered the DVD and book seperately!

I got that deal... I really enjoy Sports Illustrated, even the articles about sports or athletes i don't care about.

But every time a sports team wins the championship, i see those ads, and every time i wish it was a team i loved...

THIS TIME, I HAD TO get it.

just for anyone's information, the three gifts (DVD, Book, and Football) are all on backorder :(

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Deal in Kenosha store...Get Chicago Tribune for 10$

Get a nice poster framed, and a really nice knit black GB SB hat

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You get $5 back in a gift card

So for all that is only $5 but now I am getting the tribune for 10 weeks lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Memories are free.

But I can transfer them using my Mad Memory Machine for only $30.99.

Do I have a sucker....Um...I mean, volunteer?

Nick 52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does the dvd have lots of footage that wasn't on the original tv broadcast ?
If it's got lots of behind the scenes stuff, or coverage of the return to Green Bay and celebration parade at Lambeau, it's worth getting, but otherwise I'll stick with my recording of the game off the tv.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
its one of those films where it goes thru the whole year with the Packers and thru the Super Bowl

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
or you can just get the same DVD when it comes on sale march 8th, and wait for about 3 months til the SB stuff goes on sale. And really? $30 for a F*cking packers towel? what is it made out of? baby panda?

Amazon.com: NFL Super Bowl XLV: Green Bay Packers Champions [Blu-ray]: Mike McCarthy, Aaron Rodgers: Movies & TV

This looks good! I wish they would give more info on the video quality. Just because its Blu-Ray doesnt mean the video is higher quality than DVD.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
You would think since the original broadcast was done in HD, that the video would be HD on the Blu-Ray. And film would obviously sampled in HD quality. I think it's safe to say that getting the Blu-Ray disk would mean better video quality than the DVD version.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This looks good! I wish they would give more info on the video quality. Just because its Blu-Ray doesnt mean the video is higher quality than DVD.

Hmm maybe I missed the boat entirely (It's happened before) but I was under the impression that's why Blu-Ray came out in the first place... To be an upgrade to DVD lol...