1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Saw Charles Woodson on Friday night.........

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by AllouezPackerFan, Jul 25, 2011.

1. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    Saw him at the Republic Chophouse downtown. Pretty awesome. He was drinking some wine with what appeared to be family. I wanted to get a picture but I didn't want to interrupt his evening and be like....."OH MY GOD CHARLES WOODSON I WANNA HUG YOU!"

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,041
    "Mr. Woodson... can I touch you?"

sooo creepy

3. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    I really did just want to run up....hug him. Not say a word, and walk away. Would have been even better than when I played pool with Noah Herron at Liquid 8.

4. Dave

Dave Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Charles is a great player. I'm a Raider fan and he was a godsend to our team. Then we got Namdi Asomugha...a pretty even trade although Charles is a more "all around" player...good run stopper, very aggressive and all.