San Diego Tailgate Information - Its Go Time

Dan Hansen

PhxCheesehead
Reaction score
Head count is currently 56 and I am still waiting to hear from 17 people. Wow, I am gonna be cooking a lot of Brats.
RealCaliCheese... I am traveling from Phoenix and will be bringing my father and plenty of beer. Huge Packer fans originally from Stoughton, Wisconsin. You have room for two more???

AR12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site. LA-based, WI born-and-bred (Lake Geneva to be exact!), I'm rolling to the game with 12 other Packers fans. Would love to get in on this tailgate action. Realcaliforniacheese, Robdog.. can we crash the party? Willing to bring brats, beer, excitement and Wisconsin accents; or we we'd love to donate to the coffee can of course. :tup:

Let me know, we're trying to shore up our tailgate plans and want to celebrate the coming victory with true Packers fans, which you all clearly are! :D

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site. LA-based, WI born-and-bred (Lake Geneva to be exact!), I'm rolling to the game with 12 other Packers fans. Would love to get in on this tailgate action. Realcaliforniacheese, Robdog.. can we crash the party? Willing to bring brats, beer, excitement and Wisconsin accents; or we we'd love to donate to the coffee can of course. :tup:

Let me know, we're trying to shore up our tailgate plans and want to celebrate the coming victory with true Packers fans, which you all clearly are! :D

Welcome!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just checked San Diego weather: High of 63 and a 60% chance of showers..... I hope that changes..
Yesterday that was the forecast for Saturday and This morning when I checked about 5 it was showing sunny and 68. Thing about southern California weather is that we are right at the edge of storm tracks so sometimes they will look like they will make it down here on the long term but as it gets closer the storm tracks farther north and misses us. especially way down in SD, so we will keep and Eye out. Just in case get a Packer Parka Ready. But a little rain should be no issue for a hardened Wisconsinite such as yourself.

Personally I don't think it is going to DARE rain on this tailgate. The Charger fans may be getting soaked but we are the chosen ones and will be staying dry.

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I have only lived in SoCal for a little over a year, the one thing that is notoriously wrong is the weather forecasts for this region. I wouldn't take in too much what they are predicting today for the weather 9 days away.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Wish we could help, sounds like a brat cooking party is needed! I can smell them already. Countdown is on, can't wai!
GO PACK GO
Yeah, I am going to be experimenting at cooking to brats in the beer and onions then putting them in the fridge over night. then testing two ways of cooking them then next morning. warming them in a beer and onion mix then browning on the grill or just browning on the grill and moving to a beer and onion, butter bath to keep fresh. Ummm I can't wait for this experiment.

Also going to be experimenting with my jello shooter recipes this weekend. Found this really cool device online called the Jellinator. Talked my wife into making her Cole slaw if I do all the prep work. Her's is the only slaw I have ever liked.

And I found Everclear. Things are coming together.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I am going to be experimenting at cooking to brats in the beer and onions then putting them in the fridge over night. then testing two ways of cooking them then next morning. warming them in a beer and onion mix then browning on the grill or just browning on the grill and moving to a beer and onion, butter bath to keep fresh. Ummm I can't wait for this experiment.

Also going to be experimenting with my jello shooter recipes this weekend. Found this really cool device online called the Jellinator. Talked my wife into making her Cole slaw if I do all the prep work. Her's is the only slaw I have ever liked.

And I found Everclear. Things are coming together.

On behalf of all Packer fans planning on attending the tailgate, I would like to thank you and Rob for your effort in putting this epic tailgate together. I will def. by making a donation in the coffee jar, and seriously if you need me to buy any items at the supermarket please don't hesistate in shooting me a PM. I'll be more that happy to help out that way as well! :tup:

Members online

No members online now.