Salad Dressing Bowl

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Woo hoo!! On to the Mayo Bowl to face old Wake Forest!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I wonder if the Badgers and probably a few other teams will be the first ever "3-3" teams to go to a Bowl game.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
6-6 teams have gone. I think there even was a 5-6 team a few years back. Someone like Minnesota or Kentucky that had fans that were glad to finally get to a bowl game and would fill the stands.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
What an odd game yesterday. Badgers come out looking totally flat on both sides of the ball and stake the Deacons out to a 14-0 lead very quickly. Bucky woke up, Wake Forest's QB looked like the second coming of Jay Cutler by serving up 4 gift Interceptions and the Badgers were well on their way to a blowout 42-28 win.

Thoughts on the year...
  • Joe Rudolph is a terrible play caller. PC handed over the play calling to Joe this year. The offense never looked right.
  • Sending in the plays. During the Northwestern game, the Badgers thought that their play call signals from the sidelines were being stolen by Northwestern, so they had QB Mertz come to the sidelines to get every play direct from backup QB Danny Vanden Boom. OK, understandable for THAT game, but come on, the rest of the season? So inefficient to have to trot your QB to the sideline and back to the huddle on every play. The Badgers were consistently breaking the huddle with very little time left on the play clock. They wonder why Mertz looked off?
  • WR's: Both starting WR's Seniors Danny Davis and Kendric Pryor were out almost the entire season. There wasn't a lot of explanation as to why, except apparent concussions suffered in the Michigan game on 11/14. The team was really never the same without them. The good news, they can come back for 2021 and it sounds like they are leaning that way. Them along with Freshman Chimere **** and TE Joe Ferguson could be a lethal receiving group.
  • Defense: Jim Leonhard continues to build an impressive resume as the Badger DC. We can only hope he is around again next season. Only way I would want to see him leave is if its to replace Pettine in Green Bay. I think he stays in the College ranks and his eventual (0-2 years) next move will be as a HC at a smaller University.
Oh this was interesting, QB Graham Mertz was dancing in the locker room with the Mayo Bowl Trophy, dropped it and the crystal football on top shattered into a lot of tiny pieces, this was a very creative fix after.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts