1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Running Game?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by yooperfan, Nov 28, 2005.

1. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm trying to figure out what happened!
    We have the lead in this game at the half and our running back has rushed for over 100 yards.
    In the 2nd half we still have the lead with 5 minutes to go, yet Samkon only gets 8 carries in the 2nd half.
    What kind of half time adjustment is that?
    Were we playing not to fumble?

2. vixtalkn

vixtalkn Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it's the kind of adjustment you make when your RB has only 10 yards on those 8 carries.

3. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He didn't have those 8 carries all in the 1st 5 minutes of the second half! How do you know he won't break a couple of nice runs if you don't give it to him?
    Do you quit the running game in the 2nd half based on 4 or 5 attempts?
    IMHO, NO, especially when you have the lead.

4. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    samkon HAS SOMETHING...i'm not saying he's the next...whatever, like ya'll are saying for reggie bush, but he can produce...last night showed that, and it makes me think we would've won vs. the vikings if sherman keeps him in the game, i hate to dwell, but