RUMORS FLY OF RODGERS FOR MOSS

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Rodgers is no Cutler or Young

this is why people should not base anything on just few practices

Wonder where this ref is now?

:roflmao:

Funny, but let's not kid ourselves. We are no more qualified to analyze player potential than this way-off-base fan was. And over a long enough period of time, I'm sure most of us are no better at it either.

desertdog55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, Rodgers is no Cutler or Young

this is why people should not base anything on just few practices

Wonder where this ref is now?
Bahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha......This thread left me dying laughing. The reason you don't see most of these people posting anymore because they are embarrassed to death. LOL

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha......This thread left me dying laughing. The reason you don't see most of these people posting anymore because they are embarrassed to death. LOL

No, they are brett fans...When I got vocal on Bretts forum on how I thought he was wrong, I was banned there and those posters stopped coming here

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm still LMAO.......but I guess if we all had a Crystal Ball.....there would be no reason to play the game.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe the raiders are planning on trading for rodgers and taking calvin johnson #1. i just hope rodgers doesnt turn out to be a first ballot HOF, like what happened to ATL when they traded favre.

Dodged a bullet there. How good would the Raiders be if they had Rodgers and Megatron all these years?

Members online

Latest posts