1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rookies Only Mini-Camp

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Popcynical, May 5, 2007.

1. Popcynical

Popcynical Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Started the other day. There are some interviews up on the Packers.com website. I think most of the rookies got interviewed.

Looking at the interview, I like Justin Harrell. Seems like a good guy, respectful. I think he'll fit in here, and I'm excited about the pick!

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    oh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, this is the stuff I like. get them kids in, see how things shape up right away. You cant tell too much, but you can get some ideas out of this. I love it.

3. MassPackersFan

MassPackersFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Harrell, Jackson, and Jones all seem respectful and ready to get down to business.
    Clowney and Rouse both sound like they have the arrogance of playmakers, not necessarily a bad thing!

4. Popcynical

Popcynical Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Clowney can learn a lot from Driver as well as Jennings. Which I look forward too. He looks excited to be playing with Brett too.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    They all seem to have the right attitude. Now hopefully it will transfer to big things on the field!

6. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Competition at the WR spot is gonna be fierce for all those young guys, its gonna be very very stressful for them all.

7. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    JSOnline note on how the rookie RBs looked in practice

Good to see Jackson showing the coaches in person what they saw on tape. Jackson makes cutting look as natural as breathing, so it's a great thing to see it translate into practices.

Hopefully Wynn isn't injured too seriously.

8. Yared-Yam

Yared-Yam Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's probably the best thing I've read in a while.

Rouse is going to be a freak, I just know it.

9. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Aren't they the two from Virginia Tech?? Maybe that has something to do with it?

10. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A more detailed report by Pelissero of Packersnews.com

11. Tiger

Tiger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    "
    -- Receiver David Clowney's speed is as good as advertised -- at least in shorts. The Virginia Tech product might have been a little overly anxious to show it off, taking one pass from Stocco and running the length of the practice field before coaches summoned him back to the huddle."

nothing wrong with this at all, Jerry Rice did this every single practice in his career, if he caught a pass, he took it to the house and made sure nobody caught him no matter what the situation was, its a great habit to have.