Rogers Helped Packers Capture Eagles

szpjbb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the first round of the playoffs, the Green Bay Packers got 21-16 road victory over the Philadelphia Eagles. Packers with the three passing touchdowns were led by Aaron Rogers. Michael Vick came a touchdown, 1 red ball touchdowns, and 1 times by the steals.

Although not a long pass from Rogers, only 180 yards, but efficiently, three touchdowns passes were given to Crabtree, James Jones and Brandon Jackson. In addition to Rogers who is not the most dazzling star of Front team, rookie running back James Starks, 23 times the ball out of the 123 yards, an effective solution to the problem of offensive pass reliance. Green Bay rushed the ball away from the entire field - 138 yards, also more than the opponent's 82 yards.

From Dec. 26 since the Packers played three tough games, first, the Giants keep their playoff hopes a few hundred, and hundreds of district leaders the Bears get a wild card playoffs, then there are today in this. On the road Hawks defeated the powerful, the brightest star in the regular season - Michael Vick terminated pace, 1 minute before the end of the game, cornerback Tramon Williams steals a pass from Vick, the Atlanta Hawks counterattack halted.

Rogers lamented that: "I am proud of our performance, we fight today, very intense, Tela Meng's steals is very important, he has been performing well."

Vick had a poor play under the defense of Clay Matthews and Charlse Woodson, 36 only 20 successful passes, a distance of 292 yards, rushing the ball in 33 yards, this is his first game since the playoffs since 2005, but on account of his heroics on the regular season and the NL All-Star Game starting quarterback position, this play is still not satisfactory.

Gblow15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its Rodgers....i swear people on here need to figure it out...your failure, as fans, to provide educated responses and/or topics is really setting this forum back..with that being said...Go Packers! I hope you all double check your posts and realize how other people are going to view your postings..figure it out

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its Rodgers....i swear people on here need to figure it out...your failure, as fans, to provide educated responses and/or topics is really setting this forum back..with that being said...Go Packers! I hope you all double check your posts and realize how other people are going to view your postings..figure it out
It's*
...*
I*
you're a*
...*
,*
,*

As you were saying?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
also i have no idea what planet this person is on with this post
I dunno what's up with this poster either.
He/she puts the same post under just about all the other Forum headings as well. Including Fantasy Football and College Sports.

It's either some joker fooling around with us or English isn't his/her first language.

Members online

Latest posts