Rodgers web site

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its official.

Nice to see him trying to promote the MACC fund.

Also nice to see he doesnt have his own forum. Guess he doesnt need the ego boost like some do.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could do without some of his posing photos, but I guess it's more of a PR idea than his. Could've replaced those with some game photos, and include a captain photo to lightned up.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
its official.

Nice to see him trying to promote the MACC fund.

Also nice to see he doesnt have his own forum. Guess he doesnt need the ego boost like some do.

Wasnt it he said he woudnt do a forum, cuz it was about the team and not him?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess is this in not the official site. here's one that is official http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/home/:roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
The Brett Favre one looks and feels more genuine in comparison.

There is something that seems a bit odd about Aaron's.
Why are ads featured as part of the photo and video galleries?
No action pics.
No greeting from Aaron.
Very little text.
This looks like something that anyone could have put together.
And if you go here, notice the irony?
http://aaronrodgersqb12.com/?page_id=245

It almost looks slick yet wonky at the same time.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Brett Favre one looks and feels more genuine in comparison.

There is something that seems a bit odd about Aaron's.
Why are ads featured as part of the photo and video galleries?
No action pics.
No greeting from Aaron.
Very little text.
This looks like something that anyone could have put together.
And if you go here, notice the irony?
http://aaronrodgersqb12.com/?page_id=245

It almost looks slick yet wonky at the same time.

Somebody had to of put it together for him. A webmaster/ designer of some sort. I'm sure he has control over the content displayed there, but he also probably doesn't have the time to really invest in it. I like what see so far, design wise. It is lacking in some content but I'm sure that is to come. The website is new, lets give it a few months and see where they go with it. The layout/ user interface is a bit different than what we are used to seeing. For example, the menu bar is at the bottom, rather than the top. There are a lot of interesting mouse overs. If you hover your mouse over one of those two plus signs at the bottom right hand corner of the page it displays a login overlay. The bio is brief but informative nonetheless. It seems to me very clean and organized. Very polished. No crazy flash animations. Just very simply Aaron. I honestly kind of like it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somebody had to of put it together for him. A webmaster/ designer of some sort. I'm sure he has control over the content displayed there, but he also probably doesn't have the time to really invest in it. I like what see so far, design wise. It is lacking in some content but I'm sure that is to come. The website is new, lets give it a few months and see where they go with it. The layout/ user interface is a bit different than what we are used to seeing. For example, the menu bar is at the bottom, rather than the top. There are a lot of interesting mouse overs. If you hover your mouse over one of those two plus signs at the bottom right hand corner of the page it displays a login overlay. The bio is brief but informative nonetheless. It seems to me very clean and organized. Very polished. No crazy flash animations. Just very simply Aaron. I honestly kind of like it.
Fair enough.

Are we sure it's from or approved by Aaron himself and not just put together by a fan?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fair enough.

Are we sure it's from or approved by Aaron himself and not just put together by a fan?

According to some of the above posts, it is. If he said it on his radio show, as long as we have the correct web address, I'd be inclined to think it's legit. Funny thing, but I think the site fits Aaron's personality perfectly. From most of what I read, he's kind of private, so it's no surprise to me that his website reflects that.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasnt it he said he woudnt do a forum, cuz it was about the team and not him?

yeah but who knows if that will change. Then again I dont know any other ftball player that has his own forum (there very well could be, I just dont know of any)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah but who knows if that will change. Then again I dont know any other ftball player that has his own forum (there very well could be, I just dont know of any)

Don't quote me on this but I think T.O. had one at one point but I think it's been since taken down due to lack of use.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't quote me on this but I think T.O. had one at one point but I think it's been since taken down due to lack of use.

lol the fact that he had one doesnt surprise me or the fact that it was taken down either.

Then again maybe he just didnt pay the bill for it...

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
His site is ran, or at least hosted by some one in florida, and that is a legit business.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I know you ladies are swooning but it just looks too GQ for me. It's like a PR agency is trying to get him bigger commercial deals. Nothing worng with that. I am just old school football this is the new era of flag football.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
That website has a classic feel to it. May just be the black and white,but I absolutely love the design. It looks like a website for a Hollywood Legend, and he's not even been in the league 10 years, and Rodgers is already going to be a legend in this league!

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
As I remember in a recent interview, Rodgers' work off the field is greatly important to him and he truly desires to walk in the same steps as Bart Starr. This new site identifies some basic facts of Rodgers' sports accomplishments which in turn, promotes his off field community and business interests. I agree with Kitten's statement about Rodgers' personality and that's all good. His newly established website is well timed to get the word on the street. I agree, classic look too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts