Rodgers tells fans to R-E-L-A-X

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is the best QB in the game and slow start and a few poor throws doesn't change that.

Like I said in another thread, I can't even believe the crap I'm reading from some Packer fans. I'm way more concerned about Lacey and a few other guys ...in fact... Aaron Rodgers may be the last guy in the entire NFL that I would be worried about not playing up to his skill.

If Eddie would do what he did last year and run north south... last week would have been a different game.

I suspect at 3:00 today we'll be talking about Aaron Rodgers very solid game and a Packer win. I have zero concern about our QB having yet another great season.
Well I REALLY hope you are right, but I honestly think you are looking at Rodgers through rose tinted glasses at the minute. :)

It is comical that anyone would question Rodgers after just a few less than great outings. Well..honestly...it's sad. Really? That's all it takes to jump off the band wagon? You guys should have to sit in the corner for the next 7 days. You are in timeout!;):) all good....go pack

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

It is comical that anyone would question Rodgers after just a few less than great outings. Well..honestly...it's sad. Really? That's all it takes to jump off the band wagon? You guys should have to sit in the corner for the next 7 days. You are in timeout!;):) all good....go pack

I could put up an eloquent argument to defend my feelings, but Sir, I shall answer your rebuke with a very loud raspberry :p

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
OK, the offense looked better yesterday and I'm *starting* to take Aaron's advice, but I'm not there yet. It was the Bears after all. I'm not convinced the D can stop an opponent if they don't get turnovers. But I'm trying to r-e-l-a-x...

I

OK, the offense looked better yesterday and I'm *starting* to take Aaron's advice, but I'm not there yet. It was the Bears after all. I'm not convinced the D can stop an opponent if they don't get turnovers. But I'm trying to r-e-l-a-x...

Try a few B-E-E-R-S to help with that C-R-O-A-K ;)

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could put up an eloquent argument to defend my feelings, but Sir, I shall answer your rebuke with a very loud raspberry :p

Really? You could? I say go for it. Please explain how it's "logical" to think Aaron Rodgers is anything less than a future HOF QB after a couple less than great games. This is different from the debate about our offense or the team in general.

...just talking about Rodgers ...he's the best.

I

Really? You could? I say go for it. Please explain how it's "logical" to think Aaron Rodgers is anything less than a future HOF QB after a couple less than great games. This is different from the debate about our offense or the team in general.

Sense of humour by pass by any chance ? I was joking. Get over yourself mate.

Just to clarify a point though, I`m not blinded by who he is. This season he has under performed, and just because we beat the Bears last night, he was made to look better by a poorer defense than our own. Making statements like R-E-L-A-X did not do it for me personally, sorry if that hurts your feelings, but that's how I see it. IF he`s turned it around that`s great but, and it`s a big but, he`ll be facing a totally different type of defense on Thursday, so prove it to me then and maybe I`ll start believing it, until then you are entitled to your opinion and I`m entitled to mine. I NEVER said I have lost faith in him completely, but at the moment I`m not sold on the RELAX message. Have a great day though :whistling:.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Meh he struggles at the start of every season, they need to rethink their offseason approach and get him more reps in camp and more snaps in the preseason.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stock up o R-O-L-A-I-D-S in case we don't get the Run D fixed.

ya... now THAT I could see. The crappy run defense is mostly on the LB. I can't tell you how many times already thru 4 games I've watched a LB move sideline to sideline instead of stuffing a hole on short yardage. It's not usually a matter of o-lineman getting to the second level. I'm not usually a fire the coach kind of guy but I'm ready for somebody new to run the d.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sense of humour by pass by any chance ? I was joking. Get over yourself mate.

Just to clarify a point though, I`m not blinded by who he is. This season he has under performed, and just because we beat the Bears last night, he was made to look better by a poorer defense than our own. Making statements like R-E-L-A-X did not do it for me personally, sorry if that hurts your feelings, but that's how I see it. IF he`s turned it around that`s great but, and it`s a big but, he`ll be facing a totally different type of defense on Thursday, so prove it to me then and maybe I`ll start believing it, until then you are entitled to your opinion and I`m entitled to mine. I NEVER said I have lost faith in him completely, but at the moment I`m not sold on the RELAX message. Have a great day though :whistling:.

No need to get over myself. I simply said to think Rodgers is anything less than a great QB, after only a few not so great performances, is silly. I made a point to make my first post about Rodgers BEFORE the game so nobody could accuse me of cherry picking after the fact. There was no question in my mind that he would turn it around and kick butt because he is, quite simply, awesome.

"Turned it around" lol ....again...maybe it hurts your feelings to be called out for these ridiculous comments...but that is in fact ridiculous with a capital R-u diculous.:D

So, do you want to get into a pissing match and make it personal or stick to facts? I'm all about facts. I'm not interested in getting personal, especially with a great fan like you. (I'm actually very surprised this Rodgers rant came from you honestly)

The fact is, Aaron Rodgers had a slow start this season by his standards. Aaron Rodgers has to this date had a hall of fame career. Aaron Rodgers has broken QB records left and right. ALL F-A-C-T-S.

It is ....ummmmm..."less than analytically brilliant" to suggest Aaron Rodgers, given his career to date, is somehow a lesser QB than we all thought because of 3 bad games. (...and truth be told... really one bad game and two games that most QBs would call average) You can say that about some snot nosed kid with one or two decent seasons under his belt who starts to sputter. To say it about Rodgers is...well... you got my point.

Reaction score
ya... now THAT I could see. The crappy run defense is mostly on the LB. I can't tell you how many times already thru 4 games I've watched a LB move sideline to sideline instead of stuffing a hole on short yardage. It's not usually a matter of o-lineman getting to the second level. I'm not usually a fire the coach kind of guy but I'm ready for somebody new to run the d.
My friend. You have just stated in several words the answer to the debate in here about the D run issue and who is at fault. thank You for that !

Members online

Latest posts