Rodgers Sits, Flynn Starts - Updated Injury Report

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, this will be the first time in 18 years that a Packers starting QB will miss a game. I suppose we all took it for granted for a while there. I can't but help think that it's a bit ironic that Rodgers will miss his first game the week after Favre missed his first game.

Go Flynn. I don't see much hope, but maybe the defense will come through.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am really expecting MM to be 110 % on his playcalls, I really think the D will do their job, Woodson can strip any one of their playmakers, MM needs to rely on his playmakers...for once

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget week 8! On paper there was NO WAY the Pack could stay on the field with the mighty Jets... This is why they play the games. On paper, the Pats blow us out buy 30+ and again, every single pundit picks against Green Bay and their banged up lineup that now includes the starting QB. All the odds are against the Pack, just like week 8. But the game gets decided on the field and "on any given Sunday..." Go Pack!!!!!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget week 8! On paper there was NO WAY the Pack could stay on the field with the mighty Jets...

Huh? How ya figure? I didn't expect a shutout, but I certainly expected a win. The Jets are overrated.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huh? How ya figure? I didn't expect a shutout, but I certainly expected a win. The Jets are overrated.
I remember playing at New England and golden boy Tom Brady the year they were defending Super Bowl Champions, and we beat them.

Our defense is better now.

But we didn't have Matt Flynn back then.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am really expecting MM to be 110 % on his playcalls, I really think the D will do their job, Woodson can strip any one of their playmakers, MM needs to rely on his playmakers...for once

He did during Detroit and they dropped a pass that was a sure TD, threw an int in endzone and over threw a open Jennings, missing at least 20 points

But MM has to be more than perfect?

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i didnt think we were gonna win even if Rodgers played. dont think we have a chance in hell with flynn. hope im wrong! and hope the vikings win!

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but call me crazy... season proves to be as unpredictably predictable as ever... and the pack win

Whiskey Smile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I personally think that this is the beginning of the Matt Flynn era. Next year he will start for a new team, like Carolina, and win some games. Also -- hello everyone, I'm new. First post.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we don't turn the ball over, we've got a chance to win this. Brady due to have an off day, much of it due to our defense I hope.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very true Vagabond!

This is our latest chance for the breakout game we've all been waiting for. If the O-line doesn't get it done tonight, they suck. Forever.

Members online

Latest posts