rodgers pizza hut commericals!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH less talking, more eating

Reaction score
My friends friend was the agent for the discount double check commercials. He said that Rodgers was seriously the nicest guy he had ever met and just went on about how laid back he was and everything. Looking back when we still had Favre, I was dreading the day that we would have to move on without him. But now I couldn't be happier to have such an amazing football player and person as our QB!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
My friends friend was the agent for the discount double check commercials. He said that Rodgers was seriously the nicest guy he had ever met and just went on about how laid back he was and everything. Looking back when we still had Favre, I was dreading the day that we would have to move on without him. But now I couldn't be happier to have such an amazing football player and person as our QB!
Its not often you can replace someone like Favre with someone so incredible as Rodgers. I hope when the fateful day comes we'll see this unlikely progression continue.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love Rodgers!
I like the 2nd commercial there, but the first one was a little shaky IMO.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Its not often you can replace someone like Favre with someone so incredible as Rodgers. I hope when the fateful day comes we'll see this unlikely progression continue.
100% of that credit goes to TT. We won't have him around when Aaron finally retires but hopefully Murph can hire us another strong GM to continue the winning ways.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have to say, as good as Rodgers is on the field, he's not so good at commercials. He just doesn't seem fit for pitching a product. Although he was pretty good on TV at the Super Bowl as an announcer, I don't think he does very well at commercials.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking back when we still had Favre, I was dreading the day that we would have to move on without him. But now I couldn't be happier to have such an amazing football player and person as our QB!

Definitely. Yet I'm still a little cranky about Indy seamlessly moving from Manning to Luck. Double-standard, you say? Yeah, I'm fine with that. :D