RE: Jax/GB game

Reaction score
@edensmage wanted to get this post out in time for those making plans.

I (Eden's) lives about 15 minutes from the Jags stadium and plan on going with one or more of my Jax buddies (I grew up in this area after leaving Wisconsin as a youngen). So if anyone wants to come to the game, we have extra space if someone is on a budget or if you just want to meet up at the game.
Throwing out the invitation prior to the schedule being posted but I expect I'll be around unless work calls me out. Will keep anyone interested aware if the plan changes. Also if you are interested in a coming and just want some recommendations around the area happy to assist with that as well.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@edensmage wanted to get this post out in time for those making plans.

I (Eden's) lives about 15 minutes from the Jags stadium and plan on going with one or more of my Jax buddies (I grew up in this area after leaving Wisconsin as a youngen). So if anyone wants to come to the game, we have extra space if someone is on a budget or if you just want to meet up at the game.
Throwing out the invitation prior to the schedule being posted but I expect I'll be around unless work calls me out. Will keep anyone interested aware if the plan changes. Also if you are interested in a coming and just want some recommendations around the area happy to assist with that as well.
Wow, that's so cool bro, good for you. Very nice of you to throw that out there.

You're a good man OldSchool. :tup: