1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rayner Had 55 Yarder and refs took it away!!!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by PackerLegend, Oct 22, 2006.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The 55 yarder Rayner made would have been the longest in packers history surpassing Gay Longwell i mean Ryan Longwell. What I dont get is, if The 15 yard penalty was on Zach Thomas why couldnt we decline it and have the 3 points? we got ripped, and Rayner was pissed entering halftime. Rayner looks like he has improved on the field goals he made 4 of 4 but only 2 counted.

2. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was mad to but to be honest the flag was thrown before the snap so the play was dead. Just one of those things that would be good during the game but screw you on the last play of a half. Still give Rain Man credit for some nice kicks

3. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, that was awesome! It was 55 yards and probably could have been from 57 and still been good. He is a very promising kicker (although leg strength is underrated on Madden).

4. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The whistle clearly was blowing before the snap of the ball.
    Why on a defensive penalty for interfering with the snap count is a dead ball foul is questionable.

Mr. Raynor and the coaching staff know he can do it.

Could Longwell?

5. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    He is a little shaky and makes a mistake but everyone does, he is pretty good.