Ranking the Packers 10 MVPs for 2010

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this list is essencially the same as the "players who can't get injuried" list. Just wouldn't put Jennings so high, based on the depth we have at WR...

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^ i agree we have very good depth at wide reciever, but jennings is a very big deep threat and can stretch the field with his speed, he is our home run hitter.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im suprised that jermichael finley isnt higher on this list. when he was out for those few weeks last year, you could really tell the offense missed him. you can line him up at TE, and WR. he is a huge missmatch for any team in the league.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
^^ i agree we have very good depth at wide reciever, but jennings is a very big deep threat and can stretch the field with his speed, he is our home run hitter.
I agree that Jennings is very important. I argued with a guy on another forum about this list as this guy thinks Jennings should be lower. I told him he's crazy and doesn't appreciate or understand how good Jennings is, especially as the deep threat.

He beat Chicago last year with the deep TD with a minute to go.
He's beaten Kansas City, Denver with deep balls late, beat San Diego with a catch and run late.
He had Arizona beat in overtime this January but Rodgers overthrew him.

Jennings cannot be replaced. Like a few other guys for us. We're so lucky our keyest guys have been remarkably durable.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I almost forgot about that over thrown ball to jennings, what an opportunity, what a finish that would have been...damn

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I almost forgot about that over thrown ball to jennings, what an opportunity, what a finish that would have been...damn
Thinking about that play makes my stomach hurt, almost brings me to tears.
That would have been SIGNATURE #1 for the Aaron Rodgers Era.
Playoff win, 1-0 playoff record, record-setting game, a win, etc.... would have matched the Favre to Sterling Sharpe bomb to beat Detroit in his first playoff win..... dammit it was right there! Even if underthrown a bit, Jennings catches it or draws a pass interference call for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts