Ranking of teams according to Free Agents

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Didn't the Iggles say they were going to tag Vick? And there's no way Manning is going anywhere. I expect some teams to make a play for Asomugha, and he's with(ish) the Raiders.

We all know the Raiders are capable of the most mind melting actions, they could let him walk and bring JaMarcus back to play lockdown corner. The sanity, or lack thereof, on behalf of Al Davis is what brings that one into question.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not saying we should get him, but having Woodly on this team would be kinda cool, he could jump ship from the Steelers to come to a Super Bowl team :D

he was about the only one on that defense that I heard his name called more than once

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt Nmandi is back.

Depending on our financial state, I could definitely see him in Green and Gold. For that, he would have to settle for much, much less than he currently makes and can get, but I've heard he wants to win a ring more than anything, and would love to play in GB. I think he has friends in here or something.

I don't expect it, though.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Scout.com: 2011 NFL Free Agency Rankings

I would say the top 7 are going to be snatched up by the teams they are on. What do you guys think?
Hopefully the top 23 :)

Cullen Jenkins at 23 is the only Packer on that list. I hope we keep him.
They have 2 DT's ranked higher than him, Seymour and Franklin. Let everyone go after them and leave Cullen in Titletown!

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt Nmandi is back.

Depending on our financial state, I could definitely see him in Green and Gold. For that, he would have to settle for much, much less than he currently makes and can get, but I've heard he wants to win a ring more than anything, and would love to play in GB. I think he has friends in here or something.

I don't expect it, though.

In a recent ESPN interview, he said wants to go back to the Raiders. Time will tell.

Members online

Latest posts