1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ranking of teams according to Free Agents

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rawalabhay, Feb 10, 2011.

1. rawalabhay

rawalabhay Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  3. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    I would agree. Beyond those 7, not so sure about Holmes but I think it would be a mistake for the Pats to let Mankins walk. Same for Vikes and Rice.

4. SyX

SyX Stranger in a strange land

Ratings:
    +90
    Didn't the Iggles say they were going to tag Vick? And there's no way Manning is going anywhere. I expect some teams to make a play for Asomugha, and he's with(ish) the Raiders.

We all know the Raiders are capable of the most mind melting actions, they could let him walk and bring JaMarcus back to play lockdown corner. The sanity, or lack thereof, on behalf of Al Davis is what brings that one into question.

5. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    not saying we should get him, but having Woodly on this team would be kinda cool, he could jump ship from the Steelers to come to a Super Bowl team :D

he was about the only one on that defense that I heard his name called more than once

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    I doubt Nmandi is back.

Depending on our financial state, I could definitely see him in Green and Gold. For that, he would have to settle for much, much less than he currently makes and can get, but I've heard he wants to win a ring more than anything, and would love to play in GB. I think he has friends in here or something.

I don't expect it, though.

7. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    also be fun to drive up the price for Rice for the Vikings :D

8. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Hopefully the top 23 :)

Cullen Jenkins at 23 is the only Packer on that list. I hope we keep him.
    They have 2 DT's ranked higher than him, Seymour and Franklin. Let everyone go after them and leave Cullen in Titletown!

9. JJP41

JJP41 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +215
    In a recent ESPN interview, he said wants to go back to the Raiders. Time will tell.

10. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    anybody who is currently on a team will say that if they have respect for that organization

11. fettpett

fettpett Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +217
    yeah, but him and Seymore will probably resign...I don't see either getting to the market