Randy Moss ALREADY hurt

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
linky:
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Randy Moss missed the New England Patriots morning practice Thursday, one day after the wide receiver apparently injured his left leg during a passing drill.

Moss, acquired from Oakland in a trade during the draft, pulled up midway through Wednesday’s practice. Medical trainers applied ice to his upper left leg, and he later left the field under his own power.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick did not discuss the specifics of Moss’ injury and did not know when Moss would return to practice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if he's ******* it or really hurt. I know it's day-to-day but....not a great way for an aging WR to start a camp. I'm satisfied with Driver,Jennings,Jones,Martin,Clowney,Ferguson,Tromadz

(and before the 'this doesn't belong here' goofballs come here, it's a slow news week, so please relax.)

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our "starting" RB gets his knee tweaked and its no big deal, Moss hurts his leg and its "not a great way...to start camp"

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our "starting" RB gets his knee tweaked and its no big deal, Moss hurts his leg and its "not a great way...to start camp"

-Mo doesn't have a history of taking plays off, like Moss(he could be doing that)

-Mo isn't an aging RB, where the next injury could be the last.

(You see where I'm going with this...not even close to being the same thing).

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(and before the 'this doesn't belong here' goofballs come here, it's a slow news week, so please relax.)

Well.....he was almost, kinda sorta, shoulda been a Packer, eh. :razz:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
linky:
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Randy Moss missed the New England Patriots morning practice Thursday, one day after the wide receiver apparently injured his left leg during a passing drill.

Moss, acquired from Oakland in a trade during the draft, pulled up midway through Wednesday’s practice. Medical trainers applied ice to his upper left leg, and he later left the field under his own power.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick did not discuss the specifics of Moss’ injury and did not know when Moss would return to practice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if he's ******* it or really hurt. I know it's day-to-day but....not a great way for an aging WR to start a camp. I'm satisfied with Driver,Jennings,Jones,Martin,Clowney,Ferguson,Tromadz

Like it or not, Randy Moss will get 1200+ yards receiving and 10+ TDs this year. Tom Brady to Randy Moss will be the most dangerous threat in the AFC.

BUT!, we have Gregorius Jennings.
Enough said.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
linky:

Like it or not, Randy Moss will get 1200+ yards receiving and 10+ TDs this year. Tom Brady to Randy Moss will be the most dangerous threat in the AFC.

Enough said.

+ Driver

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
tromadz said:
linky:

Enough said.

+ Driver

Whoops. My bad. Sorry Driver. My love for Gregorius Jennings is so great that it sometimes clouds my judgement.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Whoops. My bad. Sorry Driver. My love for Gregorius Jennings is so great that it sometimes clouds my judgement.

Let the Jennings flow through you. You can never have too much love for Gregorious.

Damn straight!

Members online