1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

PSA: Falcons Game Moved to 3:25pm

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by El Guapo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,990
    Read all about it: http://www.packersnews.com/story/sp...ers-falcons-game-gets-flexed-325-pm/91958412/

This helps my schedule. The two games left on the schedule though that I really want moved are the Titans and Lions game. Both have the potential to be blocked in my neck of the woods. Otherwise all should be on tv for me as an out-of-stater. Something tells me neither of those games will get flexed, except that Tennessee does have a favorable schedule between here and there.

2. Robert Mason

Robert Mason Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +136

Just go to a bar that has satellite

3. Robert Mason

Robert Mason Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +136
    Thought that Falcon game might get flexed the way they are playing. It's nice as an out of stater also that the Packers are so popular several of their games get nationally televised. As soon as the schedule came out I knew the 3:25 Dallas game would be nationally televised. Probably the two largest fan bases.

4. Royal Pain

Royal Pain Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +156
    I was hoping to go to this game but the Falcons success may make it prohibitive. Last time I checked stubhub the cheapest seats were over $100.

5. Robert Mason

Robert Mason Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +136
    $100.00 seats are not unusual.

6. Royal Pain

Royal Pain Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +156
    Only if you're a Packer fan (and maybe a few others). You can buy tickets to the other remaining Falcon games for as little as $30. I get it though. This is the downside to being a fan of a team with a large national following.