1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Proxy materials: printed or electronic?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by pacmaniac, Jun 24, 2012.

1. pacmaniac

pacmaniac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +120
    So I just got my notice of the annual shareholders meeting. I went to the ematerials.com web site and I have 2 options to view the proxy materials - I can have them emailed to me electronically, or I can have printed copies mailed to me.

I wonder is there any benefit to having printed copies mailed to me? I wonder if the printed copies would have any neat Packers graphics or logos that would make it worth having a physical copy.

The web site says if you choose the electronic delivery of the proxy materials, then you will receive a free gift. Anyone know what that gift is?

2. PackerThad

PackerThad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have not received any Proxy information. I live in Virginia and was wondering if anyone had received their information. I will give them until Friday 6/29 before I call.

3. realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese A-Rods Boss

Ratings:
    +966
    haven't gotten a thing since getting my stock.

4. PackerThad

PackerThad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I received my Proxy this evening when I got home from work. I just voted my shares and signed up to receive all future information by email.

5. PackerThad

PackerThad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The free gift is a Packers Shareholder window cling

6. P-E-Z

P-E-Z Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112
    I got my notice a few days ago.