Props to Pack Fans

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being critical of TT does not make me a "jerk" or any less a Packer fan than you. I don't see why you feel that is so negative.

Umm.... maybe this is why people see certain other posters as 'jerks' or 'negative'. VVVVVVVVV

this place was resembling a TT Circle Jerk with the Thompson lovers taking turns sitting in the middle with their mouths open.

Personally I don't see anything logical in that part of your post. You can argue reasonably all you want, but you know darn well that inflammatory statements like these will **** almost everyone off.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
I've been reading this site for a long time, been a heckuva contributor but since the season ended I slowed down a lot. A big reason was because the negative users were dominating the board with their sheer ignorance. It was tearing this place down. There still a few of them, but I'm glad to see fans coming around and stepping up to the jerks.

Props to you for finding the positives and not being afraid to speak out for your team!

I stopped posting here mid-season due to the fact this place was resembling a TT Circle Jerk with the Thompson lovers taking turns sitting in the middle with their mouths open. I started coming back here a bit hoping things may be different. Sadly, it seems nothing much has changed since then.

Being critical of TT does not make me a "jerk" or any less a Packer fan than you. In fact, it shows I care about where the team is headed this season and into the future. You seem to think that it means I hate the Packers altogether; a train of thought that makes no logical sense nor basis in reality. I can like the team and disapprove of Thompson. I don't see why you feel that is so negative.

IF you had a child that started smoking crack, does it mean you are ignorant if you criticize this behaviour? Would you support him unconditionally and 'see where it leads'?

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

I never said you were a jerk because you were critical of Ted, I never said you were less a Packer fan than myself. I could say because I'm paying for a website dedicated to packers, the hours ive spent on highlight videos and doing play by play that I'm more of a fan than one who doesn't. :) But I don't because I know if others had the same resources they would do the same thing.

The child smoking crack reference is ... I'm sorry but moronic. How the hell do you compare a child with a terrible habit to a man's tactics in building a football team? Heck, maybe I'm the moron for not making the connection.

You really took a defensive approach to this. GOOD! I'm glad it got to you! I don't know about you, but when I was younger I raised to be respectful when criticizing something or someone for the simple fact I don't know everything thats going on behind closed doors.

Before you go off saying I'm a Ted circle jerk participant, I've stated my position many, many times. The difference is you all forget it because I am not being a negative jerk about it. I state my opinion, then let it be known that I'm going to support the people who are paid to do the job they were given.

And so far, I don't agree with Ted's every move (or lack of) but I feel more confident about this team than the team's direction when we had Sherman (good coach, bad gm).

Members online

Latest posts