Props to Mason Crosby

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While we all remember the FG he missed, he went 4\5 with a long of 48, and nailed the 3 extra points.

For a rookie, he did pretty darn well. AND HE HAD A TACKLE! LOL.

Today's game showed why GB went with Crosby over Rayner (who shanked a kickoff out of bounds...poor guy)

If Crosby is in your fantasy league, he got 15 pts in the Packers game.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
couldnt agree more..hostile environment, he really came thorugh in the clutch today.....what a game

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll tell you..........i was sweating a few of those kicks........they looked pretty close to the upright! But they were GOOD, and thats ALL that matters! The one was pretty close to being short......it just made it over the crossbar. But once again, the kid shows poise and that he can kick under pressure!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I'll tell you..........i was sweating a few of those kicks........they looked pretty close to the upright! !
Me too. The whole game made me sweat. LOL
Yup......i was more then a bit nervous........but i never doubted that our guys would do their best to pull out a win! And they did!

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was more nervous then a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
Well I'm heading out to work. It's amazing how the game always determins if work sucks or is a blast and flys by. Last week I was carried into friday replaying the ot play in my head

CaptainItchy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or his kicks are getting more "borderline" between GOOD or MISS. There were a few that I had to wait for the signal from the refs to be sure... Either way...I think this kid has a great future...just hope he gets better with each game!

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one noticed that on three of his kicks, Jon Ryan had to bail out Rob Davis' bad snap. Jon Ryan can really do it all!

Does anyone agree that Crosby's kickoffs don't go as deep now as they did in the preseason???

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one noticed that on three of his kicks, Jon Ryan had to bail out Rob Davis' bad snap. Jon Ryan can really do it all!

Does anyone agree that Crosby's kickoffs don't go as deep now as they did in the preseason???

Ive noticed they are not going as deep, however it seems like he has more air nad hangtime on them....at least thats how it looked to me today

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

They arn't QUITE as deep, but still deeper then when Longwell was kicking for us. With him we were lucky if the ball got to the 10.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts