1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pro Bowl Voting so far

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Magnus Chhan, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Magnus Chhan

Magnus Chhan Mag 'n Cheese

Ratings:
    +8
    5 of the top 10 vote getters are in the NFC North with Aaron

Also the Packer players that are leading the NFC votes by position are Rodgers, Kuhn, Clifton, Lang, Wells, Crosby, Bishop, Woodson, Burnett, and Bush! That's a lot of Packers.

I'm a bit appalled that Josh Sitton got beat out by Lang on there. I guess his nagging injuries are causing him to have a bit of a down season. I hope Tramon gets in as well, but I don't think it'll matter in the end because we'll be in another Super Bowl.

2. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Clifton?

3. Magnus Chhan

Ratings:
    +8
    Top 10 in overall voting is:
    1) Aaron Rodgers
    2) Tom Brady
    3) Calvin Johnson
    4) Adrian Peterson
    5) Wes Welker
    6) Greg Jennings
    7) Drew Brees
    8) Fred Jackson
    9) Mike Wallace
    10) Matt Forte

4. Magnus Chhan

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah... Clifton is on there despite missing 4 games. Must be a lot of Packer fans voting... and often! lol

5. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope The Packers dominate the Pro Bowl team however I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM PLAING IN HAWAII!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    I can't believe Clifton or Lang. Guess I have to watch Lang a little more. Burnett is also a bit surprising. He started well but hasn't showed me that much of late. And no Clay Matthews??? WTF!

Do you have a link to this??

7. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    10 Packers!?

8. Magnus Chhan

Ratings:
    +8
    Yes, I do have a link... How do I post it without it getting modded. It's on the Journal Sentinal website.

9. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    I hope they have backups for all those Packers, otherwise the NFC pro bowl team is going to be missing 10 players or more.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Mason in a pro bowl?
    Nah Ill have him in the Superbowl :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
    What's wrong with Hawaii?? Just curious.

I just wish they'd move the game back to the week AFTER the SB.

12. Dan115

Dan115 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    The game is a week before the super bowl. Do not want to see any Packers in that Hawaii game. Would love to see many 9er players in the game though.

13. Texas9erFan

Texas9erFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +103
    :roflmao: I'm OK with seeing 9ers in the PB. It'll still be a great comeback season if that happens. Just so long as I don't see BOTH 9er AND Packer players in the game. That would truly suck.

I never understood why the NFL moved the Pro Bowl to the week prior to the SB. It makes no sense at all.

14. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    NEW NFL LOGOS.... Love the Dream Team EAgles!
    Some I don't get.

[​IMG]

15. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Those logos are hilarious, but I don't really agree with the Saints one poking fun at Payton's injury, but that Eagles one has me laughing so hard, and the Tampa one, but the Redskins one tops them all LMFAO ROFL

16. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Weather we have a ton of pro bowlers or not, that don't matter to me. The Falcons had so many pro bowlers last year, and look how far they went. I want to play in the Super Bowl, not the pro bowl. Last year, Rodgers should have made it over Matt Ryan though, and I'll even go far enough to say he should have made it over Brees's huge interception numbers.

17. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    pro bowl? yawn.

Wake me up when the all pro list comes out.

18. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Just saw you post the logos thing, my bad didn't look here, but posted AFC too

19. PackMan13x

PackMan13x Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +132
    Whether you play in it or not, being selected to it is what goes down as being a pro-bowler. It's a joke anyway. Fans get on and pick every option for their favorite team and some of the truly best players are left out every year and old washed up veternas continue to make it based on name value. Rodgers was snubbed last year for the likes of Vick, Brees, and Matt Ryan, lol.

20. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    Only players on the packers that should go for sure are Rodgers, Jennings, Woodson, and Crosby, sedond class goes Clay, Bishop , Jordy, Sitton ,and Wells. I'd hate to be a fan on another team who their best player can't go because we all voted in packers players.

21. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Sad thing is Hawaii is such a nice place for vacation, I've been missing it since the plane took off almost a week ago. Hopefully the Packers can go on their own time this year. Stupid Pro bowl before SB.

22. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    I'm glad they haven't, the pro bowl after the SB was always such a downer, coming off such a high from the SB to watching the pro bowl is meh. having the pro bowl before it kinda gives you something to watch in those two weeks between the championship game and the SB

23. greenandgold

greenandgold I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan

Ratings:
    +473
    This decision to play the Pro Bowl BEFORE the Superbowl is the stupidest decision the NFL ever made. You have two teams who will NOT be sending in any of their selectees.

• Like Like x 1