Pro-bowl Packers (and snubs)

felix145

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This fanvote is so ridiculous.

Why are Rodgers and Bakh in the Pro Bowl? Bulaga plays his best season ever and isn't even an alternative. Why Mack over Z? Why Zeke over Aaron Jones?

The All Pro is the only serious award.

D

Deleted member 6794

In my opinion it's ridiculous that Bakhtiari makes the Pro Bowl for the first time this season while performing far below expectations. Rodgers doesn't deserve it either.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pro bowls usually mean you were good at some point at least. If you make one, usually it means you're at least better than average, though not always. I still remember Jeff Saturday making it when he was with us and he was replaced in the season because he was obviously done as a player.

But it's a popularity contest, we know that. Usually means they're at least good, but usually not the best at their position at the time.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Pains me to say this, and I know it's a popularity contest, but Kirk Cousins deserves it over Aaron Rodgers. Not taking away the Packers' record, and the possibility for them to finish top 2 in the conference, but Rodgers' numbers don't even compare to Cousins' numbers.

25 TDs
5 INTs
111 passer rating
70% completion
8.4 yards/attempt

One game for my life? Or one game for these upcoming playoffs? Give me Aaron Rodgers 10 out of 10 times. But Cousins has had the better season, at least statistically.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In my opinion it's ridiculous that Bakhtiari makes the Pro Bowl for the first time this season while performing far below expectations. Rodgers doesn't deserve it either.

Usually a player goes in a year later after they make a name for themselves. Rodgers is getting in on name recognition alone. The Pro Bowl is a joke anyway so I really don't care. It would have been nice for Aaron Jones, however.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Pro Bowl nominations result in only thing. Increased salary demands whether deserved or not.

The game itself is unwatchable.

WillyP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The probowl is a popularity contest, not a reward for talented play

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope it ****** off AJ and he just goes wild the rest of the season. He was definitely overlooked. As well as Z. Rodgers has no business being included. He probably won’t play anyway.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like the snubbed players took it out on the Vikings tonight. I'll excuse Mason this one time as it is better to get it out of the system before it is vital.

Latest posts