Prices of Packers tickets next season??

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder how much they'll spike? We've been going every year for a few years now and next year isn't any different, but I wonder how much they will go up in price. On sites like Stubhub, etc...

PACKERFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have season seats and they have not said anything about an increase yet. The after market tickets will be a bit higher next season. The first game forsure.

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he means 3rd party prices on the ticket selling sites.

I have season seats and they have not said anything about an increase yet. The after market tickets will be a bit higher next season. The first game forsure.

Yeah, I couldn't get season tickets in my lifetime, so 3rd party is the only way to go for me. I want to still be able to go, but I'm not about to spend $250-$300 per ticket to sit corner endzone all the way at the top.

Last few times we've gone tickets have actually been pretty reasonable. $150-$175 for pretty good seats.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to try and make it to Arrow Head next year. Its a bit closer for me than Green Bay and I think the renovations are done now?

I have a lot of Chief fan friends that I think might like to make the trip if the game is earlier in the season. You can get a package deal of nice seats in the red zone for $89 each. I can never find crappy seats at Lambeau for less than $300 each.

Anyone else here closer to KC than GB? Wanna go?

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to try and make it to Arrow Head next year. Its a bit closer for me than Green Bay and I think the renovations are done now?

I have a lot of Chief fan friends that I think might like to make the trip if the game is earlier in the season. You can get a package deal of nice seats in the red zone for $89 each. I can never find crappy seats at Lambeau for less than $300 each.

Anyone else here closer to KC than GB? Wanna go?

I'm in San Diego,,,,,which makes me closer to KC than GB and I wanna go. and btw,,,,,,ticket prices are going up

http://packersnews.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20110218/PKR01/110218136/1057/PKR&located=rss

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our seats are in the south endzone and are going up $2 to $69. I was talking to a Raiders fan the other day who told me that price would get you a ticket in the far upper deck in Oakland. So I guess we're lucky to see Championship football for that price.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wont be able to purchase for face value and look to attend a warmer weather game. Every year I shop around for seats that don't suck I und up right around $300-400 per ticket. And I need 4

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your spending triple digits for one seat for one game your spending way too much.
Stay at home, save your money.

Yeah, I know. Nothing beats the experience yadda yadda yadda, but there are other things I'd rather do with my money.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wont be able to purchase for face value and look to attend a warmer weather game. Every year I shop around for seats that don't suck I und up right around $300-400 per ticket. And I need 4

There is an area across the street from Lambeau, in Ashwaubenon, where scalping is legal. There are almost always tickets available there, and if the weather is bad, you won't have to pay much more than face value for many games. The Bears and Vikings games command higher prices usually. So if you're adventurous, travel to Lambeau without tickets and buy them there.

Also, once I picked up tickets at the main ticket office when I couldn't find any for sale. People used to turn their tickets in if they weren't using them and the Packers would sell them, giving the proceeds to Big Brothers/Big Sisters in Brown County. I don't know if they still do this in view of the big money they can get in the secondary market.

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score