Pretty sure Ryan Pickett and I wouldnt get along

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah but oh well maybe he did have an addiction. Just because some people have a addiction its no reason to be anti. Some people have a addiction to money but for some reason I doubt he is anti money lol.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is definitely weird to say the least. xxxchurch is an interesting name for their organization as well. As soon as I read Kitna and hasselbeck were involved my eyes began to roll.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I once enjoyed watching some hot ho's and MILFs online in my past, even I have to admit that Pickett is on the right side of this topic, WITHOUT QUESTION.

**** is not a good thing.... I can't believe anyone would even debate that it is. If you believe **** is a good thing, then train your daughters to become a **** ho, or a hooker, and see how much you enjoy watching her 'service' industry. Are you guys serious?

And if you're too young to imagine your own daughter, imagine seeing some footage of your mom when she was 22 getting hammered by guy after guy on camera for money. Or just imaging knowing it happened. That 'nasty' reaction tells you if this is a good thing or bad.

Anyway, back to football, I love Pickett already and have felt he was our most underrated, under-appreciated player for awhile.
This is a great article from Lori on Pickett the player, and family man, and Christian. Tebow, Rodgers, Driver, Collins, Jennings, Tramon, Neal, Alex Green, Al Harris, Kampman, Larry Fitzgerald aren't the only good Christian players I guess.

Amazing to me that positive things like that could make anyone roll their eyes.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? Ivo, Gator and 7th? You take a pro-**** approach?

I'm no stranger to it, Brother Mortiki had some provocative doodles of the school marm last month, but really? Pro-****?

Not only do you not approve of somebody being against the exploitation of women, you think he is weird for doing it.

I am absolutely shocked. Maybe its the Amish in me.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do need to say, I didn't follow the link. I think the word **** in a link may trigger a bell or two at work. But I did read the article today on Pickett being a family man and doing the ant-**** thing. Same story?

Said he has 5 (IIRC) kids under the age of 7 with more on the way. Said he was a devout Christian. Said he spends a lot of his time playing with his kids and helping them with their homework. I came away thinking he was one of the finer people the Packers had in their organization and a tremendous citizen of Brown County.

And people came away thinking this guy is really weird?

My mind is absolutely boggled.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It isn't the amish in you, it's the common sense.
I guess that's why ivo said to each their own.....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gross will say, though, that NFL players may be more at risk than the average Joe.
"NFL athletes are some of the most disciplined in the world . . . but this stuff is being thrown at them more than most people, so they have to work that much harder.
"The bigger issue," Gross says, "is that these guys have money and time, and they're away from their families."

If I was a football player, on the road, feeling ***** and lonely, I'd probably be tempted to find other companionship than just my hand.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why was this year-old, dead thread reanimated?
Because of the new article yesterday about Ryan Pickett.
I wanted to post a new thread solely devcoted to Pickett, but because there are too many threads going up these days, I utilized the SEARCH option for previous threads, and this one came up.

When I saw the title from the original post here, mentioning the anti-**** thing, I thought it was about the same article or comments. Interesting it wasn't.

Pickett's health is key in there.... we need the other 2 fatso's Howard Greene and BJ Raji to be as effective and active back there stopping Jacobs and Bradshaw... gotta keep them from getting to our DBs. Hawk and Bishop need to sniff the right lanes to get in there and stop those b*****s.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts