1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Predictions

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by warhawk, Jul 8, 2008.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    Thought this article is odd considering your statement

2. dd80forever

dd80forever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I was a Packers fan before Favre so I remember the lean times. I will be a Packers fan forever no matter if Favre is at the helm or not. I realize there comes a time when you have to move on, but that time isn't now. He's coming off one of his best years of his career where we were in the NFC championship game. If Favre wants to play, there is no reason GB shouldn't be more than willing to take him back. If He Does want to and is released, traded or denied I would seriously question the Front Office and thier commitment to winning as would the team in my opinion.

3. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    yeah i know i saw that too.. and its a good article i think... it really doesnt make that much sense for them either. but apparently the fans in Baltimore feel differently than this reporter.

I actually wouldn't mind him playing in Baltimore. not on our schedule and very very low possibility of seeing him in the playoffs. and not to mention they will possibly have a good draft spot for us to get some picks in return. But like the author says... there comes a time when you have to pick a direction and stick it with. thats goes for Baltimore and Green Bay.

4. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,983
    I think Davids opinion was right on...

So by Monday a very possible trade will happen