Predict the Score.

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BINGO
It was even worse than I imagined, predicted.

Did you know, even with that final drive long pass to Jones for 50 something yards, that
our whole offense (yes with Flynn, behind that disgusting offensive line) had fewer total yards than Reggie Bush had.
*AND fewer than Bush's backup, Joique Bell had!

Did you know that Flynn was sacked on exactly 25% of his dropbacks?
He threw 20 passes.

And that he was pressured on 16 of the 20 he did get off before being sacked.
And he was hit on 13 of the 20 attempts he was able to get thrown.
Our offensive line couldn't pass block to save their lives today.

Missing both first round OT's has caught up to this team.

Bakhtiari was no match at all for the Lions, usually Ziggy Ansah.
But he should not be a starting LT right now. That was supposed to be Derek Sherrod, our first round pick, who is a true talent. Losing EDS at center hurt as well, although the score would have been the same probably even if he didn't leave. But it forced re-shuffling on the OL again and weakened C, RG, and RT all together. Anytime Marshall Newhouse has to play, you know it's bad farking news.

Run-blocking? That was just as bad. Eddie Lacy, who we all know is fantastic, grounded out 1.6 yards per carry, with a long run of 4 yards on the day.

Our defense could not stop them, barring the turnovers.
Imagine us getting 4 turnovers, including a strip-6, and they still out-Time-Of-Possessioned us 41-19! Wow.
And out first downed us 30-7. Wow.
And beat us by 30 points.
This defense has been called out since Rodgers left, as they allowed final-drive long clinching drives twice.

This was a Lion team who lost at home last week to the then 2-7 Buccaneers who were starting their rookie QB.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm not making predictions anymore - it is obvious that my crystal ball, even with new batteries, isn't worth a bucket of warm pi$$ these last 5 weeks. :)

Go Pack -- come on... just give us one, ok? Aaron returns and other things will improve. Tell ya one thing, Atlanta still has a ton of weapons ... I'm hoping our DB's don't provide Matty Ice with the psychological boost that Matt Schaub needed and never got.

bubba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict pretty much the same results as last week. They will run Lacy on 1st and 2nd down up the middle against an 8 man front for a combined yard then they will let noodle arm throw a 3 yard pass then they will punt. Repeat this Imaginitive plan through out game. The defense will be gassed after Atlanta holds the ball for more than 3 minutes on their first drive and they will pack it in for the day. I think we put up our usual 13 points while Ryan and Jackson have career days leading to a 38-13 blowout. Sorry I forgot about Roddy White he will also have the best game of his life. Don't get me wrong I love the Packers but without Rodgers this team is shaping up as one of the worst in the league. Jacksonville may catch us they won 3 of 4 with absolutely brutal QBs. Hopefully I am wrong and they will surprise me and FIX the problems MM has been talking about for the past 5 weeks. I just don't have much confidence in this team right now.

alien visitor

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict pretty much the same results as last week. They will run Lacy on 1st and 2nd down up the middle against an 8 man front for a combined yard then they will let noodle arm throw a 3 yard pass then they will punt. Repeat this Imaginitive plan through out game. The defense will be gassed after Atlanta holds the ball for more than 3 minutes on their first drive and they will pack it in for the day. I think we put up our usual 13 points while Ryan and Jackson have career days leading to a 38-13 blowout. Sorry I forgot about Roddy White he will also have the best game of his life. Don't get me wrong I love the Packers but without Rodgers this team is shaping up as one of the worst in the league. Jacksonville may catch us they won 3 of 4 with absolutely brutal QBs. Hopefully I am wrong and they will surprise me and FIX the problems MM has been talking about for the past 5 weeks. I just don't have much confidence in this team right now.

Good analysis, except the part about the last three weeks.

It has been there a lot longer.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Cowboys 14

Packers 21

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
"IF" We have #12 back : Packers 38
CowPatties: 34

If it is still Flynn at the helm: Cowpukes: 41
Packers: 24

Sorry..... but flynn does not sustain the drive as long as Arod does and thus does not give us the best chance to score. Nor does he convert 3rd downs well enough to keep our defense resting on the bench.......This will be a shoot out style win if we have Rodgers, or it will be an **** whoopin if he does not come back.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
"IF" We have #12 back : Packers 38
CowPatties: 34

If it is still Flynn at the helm: Cowpukes: 41
Packers: 24

Sorry..... but flynn does not sustain the drive as long as Arod does and thus does not give us the best chance to score. Nor does he convert 3rd downs well enough to keep our defense resting on the bench.......This will be a shoot out style win if we have Rodgers, or it will be an **** whoopin if he does not come back.

Not another one. Pack are going to win this game with or without Rodgers. You gotta believe man.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Not another one. Pack are going to win this game with or without Rodgers. You gotta believe man.

Ummm..... no I dont. We were 5 - 2 with rodgers, now we are 6-6-1. We had a hard time beating a 3 - 9 Falcons team.....so how it is that the cowboys who will be playing in a nice cozy warm HOME dome not give us a fit? Be real, it helps to take the sting out of a loss.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score

well after seeing what MCcown did to the Dallas defense i feel a little better that we could win a shootout in Jerry World with Flynn if Rodgers can't go. The 1st team that punts will lose.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Dallas Cowboys - 27
Green Bay Packers - 34

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys 38
Packers 17

Sad that I am going to be at this game.
Hopefully I am wrong again about the winner.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that we know AR is out against the Steelers time to make your predictions.

What I've been doing the past two weeks is pick against the Pack. Seems to work so I'm saying.... Steelers24-Packers 20.

Last edited:

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would prefer the Packers not give the Steelers a 21+ points then come back & win it in the 2nd half. Just win the whole dam thing.
Packers 30
Steelers 24

Staff online

Members online