1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

practice video

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Jun 8, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Bulaga is not doing well on these drills. I don't know how much do you take out of no pads and shorts, but he's not doing well...

3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    It's only his first taste of NFL practice. I remember Joe Thomas had a lot of holding issues during the Browns' minicamp back when he was rookie. Bulaga will be fine. If you look closely at when Bulaga did those drills the second time around he did much better. Bulaga's a fast learner no doubt. I just hope he can be a fine heir to Clifton one day. Speaking of Clifton, by the way he performed in those drills..... man I can see why we resigned him.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Yeah. Maybe, just maybe, his knee has been indeed the problem the last couple years, and he's 100% this time...

5. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I dont put alot of weight into stuff before training camp. I would like to see Clay matthews bull rush Bryan though...

6. olwig420

olwig420 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    This is why it is great to have Clifton back because he obviously does need some work. I would think by mid season he should be much improved from now. The same goes for Tauscher now that Lang is rehabbing his arm.

7. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    LOL, well if anyone's going to family night please inform us if that does happen. In all seriousness though I think Bulaga is lucky that he's going up against a good pass rusher, it further helps his development as opposed to going against a wimp.

8. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Here's a first-hand report from one of my guys who was at today's practice:

9. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    The purple 4s where in the OTAs last year also... Didn't help much. For all the talk, the Packers' D played like pussies when they saw Favre. Not a single late hit.

10. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I really want Shields to return some kicks but it looks like Blackmon and Jordy are the only guys they're keeping there.

11. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I know this is 2 days old but here's some first hand updates from OTAs: PackerChatters

Two updates that really caught my attention:

I hope we don't keep 3 FBs this time around. Kuhn looks to be my favorite to grab a roster spot as our primary FB.

You've got to love that D-line depth. With Pickett, Raji, Wilson, Neal, Jenkins, etc. along with this kid we may have the best 3-4 D-line in the league.

12. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    We need one of those guys to be a beast, like Ngata, Ratliff, Smith (SF and PIT) and Dockett are.

Then we'll have the best 3-4 DL.

13. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I'm confident enough in Raji and Jenkins to be one of the guys that you just listed. Looking at the matter depth-wise, I think we have the right players to make this D-line dominant.