Practice squad 2015

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I agree. But that's not the point.

I wasn't really trying to make a point. But if there is one to be made, don't try and tell TT to pay you more then he thinks you are worth, or you will probably end up playing somewhere else.

I'm not really sure what the difference in pay Myles was asking for, but the notion of paying him "active Roster money" VS "Practice Squad money" is ballsy on his/agents part. I understand his value to the Packers may be higher then to other teams but ask to be compensated higher as PS member, not as if you were an active roster player.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't really trying to make a point. But if there is one to be made, don't try and tell TT to pay you more then he thinks you are worth, or you will probably end up playing somewhere else.

I'm not really sure what the difference in pay Myles was asking for, but the notion of paying him "active Roster money" VS "Practice Squad money" is ballsy on his/agents part. I understand his value to the Packers may be higher then to other teams but ask to be compensated higher as PS member, not as if you were an active roster player.
$6600 per week = $112K vs $510K minimum for a player with 1 year. Roughly 4 1/2 times more.

H

HardRightEdge

...don't try and tell TT to pay you more then he thinks you are worth...
I think you could say that about anybody buying anything.

I see two sources listing White as having signed with the Giants for the PS minimum.

I draw two conclusions from this in my closing thoughts on the matter:

1) White preferred the Giants PS over the Packers, all things being equal.

2) If he were to re-up with the Packers PS, he wanted a pay premium for his trouble.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked Myles White but more for his attitude. At this point one would have to assume that his talent has essentially peaked but unfortunately only at a level that barely qualifies for a PS spot. To me the practice squad is for guys with potential that hasn't been shown yet, not for guys that have shown everything they have already and it's just not enough.

Members online

Latest posts