Practice squad 2015

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The New England Patriots have claimed former third-round defensive tackle Khyri Thornton on their 53-man roster, a league source confirmed to Press-Gazette Media.
Mitchell Henry was claimed to the Denver Broncos' 53-man roster Sunday, per a source.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of surprised I thought they'd prefer Thomas on the PS. Well as surprised as one can be about a practice squad addition, anyway.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Ringo, Abbrederis, Perillo, Rotheram, Vaughters, Bradford, Vujnovich & Crockett. two to go?

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
I am so happy that Abby made the PS, I can't wait to see what he can do when he is healthy.... hopefully he can stay healthy.

D

Deleted member 6794

The team completes the practice squad by adding CB Robertson Daniel out of BYU. He spent training camp with the Raiders.

D

Deleted member 6794

All players signed to the Packers practice squad will make the minimum of $6,600 per week.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I think it's odd that a guy that made the team (Miles White) ended up being cut and not even offered a spot on the practice squad. White went from "yeah!" to "wtf" in a span of a day.

D

Deleted member 6794

I think it's odd that a guy that made the team (Miles White) ended up being cut and not even offered a spot on the practice squad. White went from "yeah!" to "wtf" in a span of a day.

It's likely that White didn't want to sign onto the Packers practice squad.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder what the Packers saw in Robertson Daniel to go outside their own cuts? From what I've read he's got some upside. He's fast, tall, and could be another CB/S tweener.

H

HardRightEdge

Myles White has signed onto the Giants practice squad.
According to the following report, White demanded active roster pay to sign on to the Packers PS. This explains the quick switch to Ed Williams. What remains to be seen in this instructional exercise is whether the Giants are paying him more than the PS minimum. After that, we'll see if the fragile nature of Victor Cruz, who's injured again and has not practiced in 3 weeks, will result in White getting some slot snaps before the year is out.

The Giant's interest is certainly tied to OC McAdoo, a former Packer coach who has implemented a system similar to the Packers'.

http://www.doorcountydailynews.com/sports/details.cfm?clientid=28&id=188584#.VfGTzZdRJhl

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'll take that "swap"....JJ for White. Beats the 6th or 7th conditional I would have been willing to give up for Jones back when Jordy went down, especially since White wouldn't have made the 53 had that happened, all things being the same.

He even got Jones "old" number LOL

Good luck Myles

Members online

Latest posts