Post your Week 9 predictions

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Well it's in Buffalo and I think the Bills are a better team.
Mark Sanchez is an average quarterback at best, and I wouldn't shocked if Buffalo held him below 50%, and he's bound to throw interceptions.

The AFC East has needed a team like Buffalo for so long to rise up and challenge New England, and of course, the Jets whom we all hate. The jets go after and sign anyone that either hates the Pats or has had success against them (Plaxico Burress) while shooting their mouths off, yet Buffalo flies under the radar with outcasts that no one wants, and starts winning.

They have to lose a home game sometime this year and the Jets have to win a road game sometime as well.

Frankly, I am not sold on anyone in the East ATM and it's open to me. I do think the Jets would be the toughest in the playoffs though based on defense. Rex in two years there has managed to get by Rivers/Manning and Brady. He is pretty much the only HC in the league who has gotten his team past the elite QBs. And Sanchez has not truly killed them in the big games IMO.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't have money on these games, it's just for fun. I have seen most pick Buffalo everywhere so I made the Jets my upset special.

Basically, the Jets need this game. Badly. Just like the SD game. They got themselves in a hole with the 3 game road skid and now have to climb out.

Reaction score
Miami @ Kansas City
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
San Francisco @ Washington
Ny Jets @ Buffalo
Atlanta @ Indy
Cleveland @ Houston
Seattle @ Dallas
Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Denver @ Oakland
NY Giants @ New England
Green Bay @ San Diego
St Louis @ Arizona
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Chicago @ Philly

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't have money on these games, it's just for fun. I have seen most pick Buffalo everywhere so I made the Jets my upset special.

Basically, the Jets need this game. Badly. Just like the SD game. They got themselves in a hole with the 3 game road skid and now have to climb out.

I'll bet on every team against Denver from here on out if Oakland gets me that 25 bucks this weekend.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I actually posted this in a different thread. But since this is the correct thread to do it in, here it is.

Packers over the Bolts
Pats over the Giants
Saints over the Bucs
Bears over the Beagles... if for no other reason than to get the east coast biased media from hyping the Beagles further.
Cowpukes over the Seahags
Chiefs over Dolphins
Niners over 'Skins (of course)
Texans over Browns
Bills over the Jets
Falcons over the Colts
Broncos over Raiders... because the Raiders don't have a QB or a kicker! I think they're done for the season.
Bengals over the Titans
Cards over Rams (but I'm hoping for a tie! LOL!!)
Steelers over the Ravens
I'm honestly not just riding your piggy back, you picked them as I was going to. Nice work! haha. I think the Jets can make it close against the Bills but I absolutely loathe Rex. I also don't give a rat's little circle if the Cards and Rams tie or not but you get my drift.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I'll bet on every team against Denver from here on out if Oakland gets me that 25 bucks this weekend.

lol I kinda want Denver to win a few so they are not too close to getting Luck. ;) I think Elway would go for him possibly. Actually I bet he would, anyone who needs a QB is very interested in him.

I don't think Denver wins this weekend but now that I think about it.....darn it. Carson better show up more in this one. Come on Oakland.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
lol I kinda want Denver to win a few so they are not too close to getting Luck. ;) I think Elway would go for him possibly. Actually I bet he would, anyone who needs a QB is very interested in him.

I don't think Denver wins this weekend but now that I think about it.....darn it. Carson better show up more in this one. Come on Oakland.

Well it's in Oakland, and that place isn't called the black hole for nothing, they are gonna be loud as hell for Denver.

I think Denver wins one or two more games for the season with Timmy boy as the quarterback before they finally ditch him. If John Fox wasted an entire season in Carolina to prove to the world that Jimmy Clausen was truly a bust, he will do it for Denver with Tebow, especially after they had to bend over for their fans by starting him, he's there to stay until the season is over, no matter how bad he plays.

Oakland had the bye week, and time to prepare for a bad defense that is going to let them run loose everywhere. Carson Palmer never was that great as they make him out to be in my eyes, I always seen him as a pro bowl quarterback at best, but not a guy I would give up draft picks for.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts