Post your Week 9 predictions

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Just for fun....

Kansas City at Miami

Miami came close last week, and thankfully, the Chiefs got real lucky at the end of the Chargers game last week. I think Miami loses this one, and the Chiefs extend their winning streak, I'm going to say it's close at first, but some turnovers give it to the Chiefs all the way. As long as KC can catch passes and not drop them or let them get tipped they shouldn't have a problem.

Chiefs 20
Dolphins 10

Atlanta at Indianapolis

Yet another beat down for the Colts, Falcons will be fresh from the bye week, and should have no trouble what so ever.

Falcons 34
Colts 10

Tampa Bay at New Orleans

I'm say, i think this will be a closer game. The Buc's had the bye week, and New Orleans is coming off an embarrassing loss on the road. There's no place like Dome, and I think the Saints win this one in a shoot out with both teams going over 300 yards.

Buccaneers 31
Saints 37

NY Jets at Buffalo

I think Buffalo secures the division in this win. The Jets have had trouble stopping the run, and if the Bills can get interceptions on every quarterback this year, they should have zero problem getting Sanchez to force the ball around and barely complete 50% of his passes. I like the Bills big.

Jets 14
Bills 27

Seattle at Dallas

Cowboys are coming off a huge loss, I think they try and recover at home, Seattle isn't much of a team, so no problem here.

Seahawks 14
Cowboys 31

San Francisco at Washington

Here is the typical Dan Synder Redskins falling apart like they do every year. I don't see them putting up a huge fight here, Niners defense will leave John Bust, I mean Beck winless as a starter

49ers 24
Redskins 3

Cincinnati at Tennessee

The surprise team of the AFC North, Bengals will probably be in a close game here or it could go in their direction as a blow out. Andy Dalton is a great rookie, and I think they win here, defensively stopping a comeback.

Bengals 27
Titans 17

Denver at Oakland

I think we all know the outcome of this. The media's favorite quarterback ever that you can't say a bad thing about, will play another bad game. Oakland is at home, coming off the bye week and I expect Carson Palmer to not have much trouble against a bad Denver defense.
Oh, and I forgot one thing....This score should make ESPN stop talking about Denver as if they are a playoff team

Broncos 3
Raiders 38

NY Giants at New England

Possibly the best match up of the week. The Giants look like they are without their leading rusher Bradshaw, so I expect them to air it out, however I think New England barely wins this one in a slug fest shoot out, with both teams going well over 400 total yards on offense.

Giants 35
Patriots 37

St. Louis at Arizona

What happened to the Cardinals ESPN thought were going to win 10 games? I will take the Rams, not a shock here. Rams come off a huge upset win, they are stopping the pass, shouldn't be a problem against an unproven quarterback

Rams 24
Cardinals 17

Green Bay at San Diego

Aside all predictions, I have the Packers winning, and not "barely" I have them winning big. Rivers will throw some pics, there will be turnovers, and the Packers should dominate them offensively.

Packers 31
Chargers 20

Baltimore at Pittsburgh

A favorite rivalry, and this is going to be a slug fest. This is the first step of Baltimore being a Super Bowl contender is if they can sweep the Steelers. I think this will be a hard fought match up, but it's in Pittsburgh, and last time I checked, Flacco still sucks under pressure, but I see a light for Baltimore as if I should have more faith in them.

Ravens 13
Steelers 9

Chicago at Philadephia

Let's be realistic here. Eagles win one game, and everyone is on their band wagon. Last time these two teams played, Chicago put a stop to Vick, and I see them doing it again. Eagles have a big problem stopping the run on defense, and since Forte is basically their entire offense, he should have a big day.

Bears 24
Eagles 20

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I like these picks. I still am torn on Pats/Giants though but that score looks realistic. I actually laughed when I heard about the potential of Bradshaw being out for the Giants. As if the Pats need the Giants to have an incentive to air it out more.

And I am not sure if the Steelers lose to the Ravens though. I know Woodley and Harrison are likely both out but I think Ben has been rolling lately. I guess problem is the Ravens D will be a lot tougher then the Patriots D.......

Just tough for me to imagine the Ravens sweeping the Steelers.Hmmm......this one may be tough. But, it's in Pittsburgh.

D

Dan115

I will go with the eagles,steelers,cards,TENN and the rest I agree with Bogie.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I just have that feeling. Baltimore can sweep them, and they can blow them out like in Week 1, but then again if I'm wrong, oh well everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Just for fun....

Kansas City at Miami

Miami came close last week, and thankfully, the Chiefs got real lucky at the end of the Chargers game last week. I think Miami loses this one, and the Chiefs extend their winning streak, I'm going to say it's close at first, but some turnovers give it to the Chiefs all the way. As long as KC can catch passes and not drop them or let them get tipped they shouldn't have a problem.

Chiefs 20
Dolphins 10

Atlanta at Indianapolis

Yet another beat down for the Colts, Falcons will be fresh from the bye week, and should have no trouble what so ever.

Falcons 34
Colts 10

Tampa Bay at New Orleans

I'm say, i think this will be a closer game. The Buc's had the bye week, and New Orleans is coming off an embarrassing loss on the road. There's no place like Dome, and I think the Saints win this one in a shoot out with both teams going over 300 yards.

Buccaneers 31
Saints 37

NY Jets at Buffalo

I think Buffalo secures the division in this win. The Jets have had trouble stopping the run, and if the Bills can get interceptions on every quarterback this year, they should have zero problem getting Sanchez to force the ball around and barely complete 50% of his passes. I like the Bills big.

Jets 14
Bills 27

Seattle at Dallas

Cowboys are coming off a huge loss, I think they try and recover at home, Seattle isn't much of a team, so no problem here.

Seahawks 14
Cowboys 31

San Francisco at Washington

Here is the typical Dan Synder Redskins falling apart like they do every year. I don't see them putting up a huge fight here, Niners defense will leave John Bust, I mean Beck winless as a starter

49ers 24
Redskins 3

Cincinnati at Tennessee

The surprise team of the AFC North, Bengals will probably be in a close game here or it could go in their direction as a blow out. Andy Dalton is a great rookie, and I think they win here, defensively stopping a comeback.

Bengals 27
Titans 17

Denver at Oakland

I think we all know the outcome of this. The media's favorite quarterback ever that you can't say a bad thing about, will play another bad game. Oakland is at home, coming off the bye week and I expect Carson Palmer to not have much trouble against a bad Denver defense.
Oh, and I forgot one thing....This score should make ESPN stop talking about Denver as if they are a playoff team

Broncos 3
Raiders 38

NY Giants at New England

Possibly the best match up of the week. The Giants look like they are without their leading rusher Bradshaw, so I expect them to air it out, however I think New England barely wins this one in a slug fest shoot out, with both teams going well over 400 total yards on offense.

Giants 35
Patriots 37

St. Louis at Arizona

What happened to the Cardinals ESPN thought were going to win 10 games? I will take the Rams, not a shock here. Rams come off a huge upset win, they are stopping the pass, shouldn't be a problem against an unproven quarterback

Rams 24
Cardinals 17

Green Bay at San Diego

Aside all predictions, I have the Packers winning, and not "barely" I have them winning big. Rivers will throw some pics, there will be turnovers, and the Packers should dominate them offensively.

Packers 31
Chargers 20

Baltimore at Pittsburgh

A favorite rivalry, and this is going to be a slug fest. This is the first step of Baltimore being a Super Bowl contender is if they can sweep the Steelers. I think this will be a hard fought match up, but it's in Pittsburgh, and last time I checked, Flacco still sucks under pressure, but I see a light for Baltimore as if I should have more faith in them.

Ravens 13
Steelers 9

Chicago at Philadephia

Let's be realistic here. Eagles win one game, and everyone is on their band wagon. Last time these two teams played, Chicago put a stop to Vick, and I see them doing it again. Eagles have a big problem stopping the run on defense, and since Forte is basically their entire offense, he should have a big day.

Bears 24
Eagles 20

Do you really think the Broncos will get beat that bad??
I think the Eagles will win.
and the Pats will win by more.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I just have that feeling. Baltimore can sweep them, and they can blow them out like in Week 1, but then again if I'm wrong, oh well everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

Yeah it's a tough one based on how banged up the Steelers are on D. I think I am banking on Ben pulling the win out at home on SNF though. I just can't see a sweep......If it happens though the Ravens are sitting in a great spot of course. I think Ben has been too good lately though, even though this is the toughest D he will see all year again.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Do you really think the Broncos will get beat that bad??
I think the Eagles will win.
and the Pats will win by more.

Yes I do

and the Bears know how to stop Vick, they'll do it again, while the Eagles have bad bad run defense, Matt Forte will have a career day.

Reaction score
49ers/texans/saints/dolphins/falcons/bills/cowboys/bengals/raiders/giants/PACKERS/rams/ravens/eagles are my picks...

idk, chiefs probably blew their *** against the chargers, dolphins playing everybody tough.
bills just seem to have a little more "it" than the jets.
giant's Dline probably gonna be making brady's ole' *** hurt. :eek: <<< that's brady's face this week.
We're the Packers... in order to go 19-0, we need to go 8-0 :cool:

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
OMG Someone who picked the Giants. I am torn on this one still lmao.

Whats the status on Nicks? Game time decision?

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Miami @ Kansas City
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
San Francisco @ Washington
Ny Jets @ Buffalo
Atlanta @ Indy
Cleveland @ Houston
Seattle @ Dallas
Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Denver @ Oakland
NY Giants @ New England
Green Bay @ San Diego
St Louis @ Arizona
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Chicago @ Philly

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
These were my 8 ball picks. Mine are down below.

Miami
Tampa
Colts
Texans
Jets
Redskins
Cowboys
Titans
Raiders
Giants
Rams
Chargers
Bears

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Miami @ Kansas City
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Ny Jets @ Buffalo
Atlanta @ Indy
Cleveland @ Houston
Seattle @ Dallas
Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Denver @ Oakland
NY Giants @ New England
Green Bay @ San Diego
St Louis @ Arizona
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Chicago @ Philly

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Miami @ Kansas City
Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Ny Jets @ Buffalo
Atlanta @ Indy
Cleveland @ Houston
Seattle @ Dallas
Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Denver @ Oakland
NY Giants @ New England
Green Bay @ San Diego
St Louis @ Arizona
Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Chicago @ Philly

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NY Jets @ Buffalo:
Jets win 20-17

Seattle @ Dallas
Dallas wins 28-10

Cleveland @ Houston
Houston wins 24-14

Atlanta @ Indy
Falcons win 35-7

Miami @ Kansas City
Chiefs win 21-6

Tampa Bay @ New Orleans
Saints win 42 - 21

San Fransisco @ Washington
49ers win 14-10

Denver @ Oakland
Broncos win 17-10 (Going out on a limb here, guess you could call it my ''Bold Prediction'' :p )

Cincinnati @ Tennessee
Bengals win 24-10

St Louis @ Arizona
Rams win 27-21

New York @ New England
Giants win 35-31 (Another ''Bold Prediction'' )

Green Bay @ San Diego
Packers win 35-24

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh
Steelers win 28-14

Chicago @ Philly
Eagles Win 24-21

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually posted this in a different thread. But since this is the correct thread to do it in, here it is.

Packers over the Bolts
Pats over the Giants
Saints over the Bucs
Bears over the Beagles... if for no other reason than to get the east coast biased media from hyping the Beagles further.
Cowpukes over the Seahags
Chiefs over Dolphins
Niners over 'Skins (of course)
Texans over Browns
Bills over the Jets
Falcons over the Colts
Broncos over Raiders... because the Raiders don't have a QB or a kicker! I think they're done for the season.
Bengals over the Titans
Cards over Rams (but I'm hoping for a tie! LOL!!)
Steelers over the Ravens

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I don't have any big upset this weekend either. I am not sure if I will regret this. Bengals/Jets/Rams though are all slight underdogs in Vegas though.

But, I swear nearly every expert I have seen is picking Buffalo to win. So, the Jets winning might count as a decent upset? Personally I do hope the Jets win. I like the Bills but I don't think Buffalo is a team I think could make serious noise as a WC anyway (they would need the division title IMO). Jets could again.
Good D's travel in the playoffs and that team thrives as an underdog. I am not sure on the Bills or that defense yet either, they get a ton of picks but it seems like mostly deflected passes to me so far. On offense Revis will shut down Stevie. Depends maybe on who can get the better run game going. Jets have been weaker this year against the run but I am not sure I think it will last. And the Jets have plowed over the Bills on the ground in their last several games.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I like the Bills, and I think they are going to beat down Sanchez. The Jets need another reality check so Rex Ryan can keep running his mouth, losing to the Bills would make me happy lol

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I like the Bills, and I think they are going to beat down Sanchez. The Jets need another reality check so Rex Ryan can keep running his mouth, losing to the Bills would make me happy lol

It's a tossup game to me. I had both teams picked to win once. A guy I know who has been dead on with the Jets/Pats this year told me to take the Jets and had convincing reasons why. I also think the Jets D/run game will be enough to carry them this weekend.

Also, when the Jets run their mouths they are just better. They thrive on smack talk and the underdog role. I am counting on them to thrive in the disrespect role again this weekend with everyone on the Bills wagon.

I could be wrong. But, whenever the Jets are heavily counted out I tend to favor them more. I had them beating SD and many felt they lose that game. Going into NE last year I thought they would make it a tough game with everyone lapping up the Patriots.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
It's a tossup game to me. I had both teams picked to win once. A guy I know who has been dead on with the Jets/Pats this year told me to take the Jets and had convincing reasons why. I also think the Jets D/run game will be enough to carry them this weekend.

Also, when the Jets run their mouths they are just better. They thrive on smack talk and the underdog role. I am counting on them to thrive in the disrespect role again this weekend with everyone on the Bills wagon.

I could be wrong. But, whenever the Jets are heavily counted out I tend to favor them more. I had them beating SD and many felt they lose that game. Going into NE last year I thought they would make it a tough game with everyone lapping up the Patriots.

Well it's in Buffalo and I think the Bills are a better team.
Mark Sanchez is an average quarterback at best, and I wouldn't shocked if Buffalo held him below 50%, and he's bound to throw interceptions.

The AFC East has needed a team like Buffalo for so long to rise up and challenge New England, and of course, the Jets whom we all hate. The jets go after and sign anyone that either hates the Pats or has had success against them (Plaxico Burress) while shooting their mouths off, yet Buffalo flies under the radar with outcasts that no one wants, and starts winning.