Post Your "My" Guys

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyways back to the actual topic, picking 5 prospects….as I said I think I’ll try and give a prospect for each day at least too:

George Pickens and Daxton Hill are two of mine. They are my favorites for their respective positions despite both possible having a more complete floor player at each their positions ahead of them (Olave for me with Pickens and Hamilton for Hill) but still all I like others have said.

Brandon Smith is my third and only because Chenal has been shared already. Extremely young prospect but like Chenal I don’t see anything he is incapable of physically and his production albeit more limited than Chenal is special. I’m borderline Day 2 on him personally and see a ton of what I love about Campbell in him. On phone so don’t have my whole prospect profile pages saved to share RAS and stats and such, just love him.

A true Day 2 type I love is Drake Jackson…there just isn’t an edge prospect who has been willing to do more with positional play (building weight up or down at USC as needed). This makes him a lethal combination of a guy that honestly could reduce in, slide out in coverage or play the typical edge stand up rusher role. I love everything about him.

My Day 3 guy is tough for me to decide on, but I’ll go with a position I haven’t said to make it easier and a guy that is for sure gonna be there in 5th or later and that is Austin Deculus OT from LSU. No other player ever has started more games for the Tigers than him…and he was the consistent and productive protection piece along a line that has seen success and immense struggles. His RAS is excellent, arm length and frame says he could find a home at any position outside or center. I love all there is about Deculus from his production, tape and measurables.

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn’t even read OP’s post except ‘list your guys’. I just lucked into only putting 5, lol. But yeah, who’s gonna read all that anyways? Reading is hard, typing is fun.
My wife’s third graders don’t seem to have a problem reading things lol

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
George Pickens. Dawg.

Alec Pierce.

I was in on Karlaftis until I heard he likes anime. Now he’s out.

Zach Tom is my OL guy. I like.

Josh Paschal. Dude just wins.

Troy Andersen. Do we need him? No. Do I care? No. I want.
OH YOU WANT REALISTIC COMPARISONS?! LETS GO BABY!

George Pickens : AJ Green

Alec Pierce : A mix of DK Metcalf and Jordy Nelson (for the pigmentation requirement)

Karlaftis : Naruto boy running

Zach Tom : David Bakhtiari

Josh Paschal : Z’Darius Smith who isn’t a fake tough guy

Troy Andersen : Brian Urlacher

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jameson Williams - will be the best receiver in this draft
Kaiir Elam
Dameon Pierce

I really like Elam and McCreary. They’re two realistic guys that I could see us drafting despite not a true deep need if either is there at 53

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Daxton Hill
David Ojabo
Aiden Hutchinson
Chris Hinton
Hassan Haskins

I'm a U of M guy, what can I say.... Go Blue!

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can I change one of my top five to Paschal… he was in my big list, but went over more of his film today and he’s just a guy as Mcafee would say. He’s just SO good!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can I change one of my top five to Paschal… he was in my big list, but went over more of his film today and he’s just a guy as Mcafee would say. He’s just SO good!
You can edit your list 1,000 times until the draft begins. I'm confused, though...is Paschal "just a guy" or is he really good? Just a guy is acceptable (average) until a good or great guy replaced him.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can edit your list 1,000 times until the draft begins. I'm confused, though...is Paschal "just a guy" or is he really good? Just a guy is acceptable (average) until a good or great guy replaced him.
I think I phrased it wrong… A Guy is supposed to be a good thing. A worker. Someone who just makes plays like it’s his job. He’s always around the ball and I think he’d be an amazing upgrade over Dean Lowry.

I kind of forgot how much I enjoyed watching him play until I went back and watched some of his tape again. I was high on him, but now I'm even higher. I want him on the Packers bad! I'm trying to finalize my DL rankings and he just stands out so much as the lynchpin on that defense.

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I think I phrased it wrong… A Guy is supposed to be a good thing. A worker. Someone who just makes plays like it’s his job. He’s always around the ball and I think he’d be an amazing upgrade over Dean Lowry.

I kind of forgot how much I enjoyed watching him play until I went back and watched some of his tape again. I was high on him, but now I'm even higher. I want him on the Packers bad! I'm trying to finalize my DL rankings and he just stands out so much as the lynchpin on that defense.
You appear to be excited. Break out the bourbon maybe? :)

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Matt Araiza p/k from San Diego State. Led country with 50.9 yard avg on punts..had a couple over 80 yds and a few over 70. Oh yeah he is also a decent fg kicker..no mention of his average there..but..I did hear he has hit a 65 yarder.
Jalen Tolbert is growing on me as well as Pierce, Williams, and my most hopeful wr picked..George Pickens.
Jelani Woods..love that guy's size..and block ability.
Devonta Wyatt.. Jordan Davis..would love to see one of them, Kenny, T.J. and Jarran together on the field at the same time. Travis Jones, I would love to get him as well..obviously if Davis or Wyatt are gone.

Members online

Latest posts