Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dante Pettis, Washington

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
So threat is meant to be for any and all talk regarding targets in the 2nd round and later, but I'm attaching a poll regarding wide receivers.

Many have speculated that the Packers will draft a pass catcher at #45. This is far from certain, but it makes some sense. If we assume that Ridley, Moore, and Sutton are off the board, who is your favorite option? It would seem that you have to select the "Z" deep threat (Chark), the true slot (Kirk), the versatile inside/out option (Miller), and the potential X (St. Brown). Make a pick and explain your answer.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I personally love Miller and Kirk a lot, but I feel that Chark would bring the most to the team immediately. They have nothing on the roster close to his speed. The tactical threat of a guy who can just run by people would open up the offense even when he isn’t catching the ball. He plays both the flanker and the slot, and would be a natural long term answer across from Adams. He’s a good punt returner, physical blocker, and profiles as the type of player who could be a strong gunner. His PR skills would make Davis expendable and open up a roster spot. He was also a team captain and leader on that team. LSU has a history of receivers who are better in the pro’s than in college due to their offense.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I’ll say again though, if they have big grades in Kirk or Miller and they have any sense that the young players (Allison, Yancey, Clark) could be something, I have no problem drafting the Cobb replacement now.

D

Deleted member 6794

James Washington would be my favorite choice out of the group you mentioned as he presents a much needed deep threat for the Packers as well but in my opinion is more polished than Chark.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts