OP
OP
MiamiBeachPacker

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was posted by Evan over in the main forum:

I would personally really like to see us get

RB Chris Polk- he was projected with first/second round talent and went undrafted. He has the speed and quickness to give us a new dimension in the run game.

C Garth Gerhart- a solid mid round projected center prospect. And i want him to have to play his brother Toby Gerhart (Vikings RB) twice a year.

CB Chase Minnifield- third to fourth round talent that fell

S Aaron Henry(from Wisconsin) or Duke Ihenacho for extra competition

OG Luke Nix- huge OL prospect that fell in the draft, was projected third rounder.

Anyone you guys would like to see? Seeing as how undrafted free agents is where TT is the man:)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. Really like the Moss WR signing from South Dakota State. Very raw but athletic talent.
Wouldn't surprise me if he made the final active roster.

That will be tough. You have 4 spots taken and 3 guys fighting already for that 5. Ideally would be to keep him on the practice squad until we have an injury

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Saturday's ability to stay healthy, the talent of Genus, or EDS and his alleged ability to play Center. Which do you guys think they believe in to avoid any sighting of a center

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saturday's ability to stay healthy, the talent of Genus, or EDS and his alleged ability to play Center. Which do you guys think they believe in to avoid any sighting of a center

TT must have really hated this year's crop of centers. Although I read many mock drafts that had Molk being drafted in the 4th-5th round and he lasted until late in the 7th. Also, Brewster went undrafted and some mocks had him going as early as the 5th.

I'm hoping we sign a veteran free agent - Jason Brown, etc. - or trade for one as a one year backup plan. If not center, then guard as I believe we only have EDS as our backup interior lineman.

60six

DIE HARD
Reaction score
TT must have really hated this year's crop of centers. Although I read many mock drafts that had Molk being drafted in the 4th-5th round and he lasted until late in the 7th. Also, Brewster went undrafted and some mocks had him going as early as the 5th.

I'm hoping we sign a veteran free agent - Jason Brown, etc. - or trade for one as a one year backup plan. If not center, then guard as I believe we only have EDS as our backup interior lineman.

We started last season with only 3 OGs, when Collins was put on IR, we signed OG Ray Dominguez off the PS. Dont think he seen the field, so hes unproven.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score

Jaymes Brooks from V tech got picked up. He played guard but is only 6'. We'll see if he stays. What is with our obsession with undersized centers? For the record I hate the idea of Dietz&Watson playing center, but better him than Goode.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
TOMMIE DRAHEIM
Hes a Tackle who shows promise at Guard and CENTER. 6'4 305 FINALLLY A BIG CENTER!!! Can we keep him Teddy, can we, CAN WE!?!?!? He's a versatile utility plyer just like you like 'em. Give the man a practice squad spot at the very least.

Members online

Latest posts