Possible RB's

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'd love to comment more on the tony hunt video but it's footage from penn state/michigan 2005...jason avant was out of bounds!!!!!!!!! thank you refs for stealing our undefeated season!!!!!!!!
^if you think i go nuts over the eagles playoff game in '04 i'm about 20x worse with this subject

Tony Hunt can take over a game, simple as that...if we have the lead in the 4th, he's the type of guy who can just flatten a defense, He's an upfield runner who only makes one cut, only needs to make one cut, and can plow over some defenders, I'd love to have him as a packer...

tabojc03

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pittman always intrigued me because he's more of a pounder than the average fan would believe, but the question is his top end speed for the long runs, I think he would be a solid starter in the right situation, but not a superstar. He had alot of long runs due to lack of speed by the competition. That all being said I would not be upset if the Packers drafted him in the 3rd round.

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Antonio Pittman
he is way better that people think.
he was behing a grate qb and wr so he got overshadowed at osu. He still put up good numbers....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts