Playoff Scenarios

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are no division races that are close in the NFC. Tampa Bay is two games ahead of the Saints, but I dont see them conceding that lead. And Minnesota is the only other team above .500. They will probably beat the Bears, and probably will make the playoffs. Two of the other 6-7 teams, Saints and Cardinals, play each other and will knock one out. The 6-7 Lions are free-falling, and Washington has to play NY Giants, Vikes and Cowboys.

Side Note: The AFC South has been absolutely dominate.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woah the Seahawks better lose

It'd be awesome if the Seachickens lost the game; however, I just heard that Matt Moore might be the Panther's starting QB. Testaverde's body is breaking down (which is expected at 44 years old for cripe's sake) and they don't want to start Carr (which I can't figure out for the life of me).

Looks like another win for Mike "my neck swells like a puffer fish when I get pissed" Holmgren.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well if they don't clinch HFA this weekend then they csn do so next weekend. (I'll be at the inlaws and they are Bear fans.)

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to finish with a better record than Seattle. They win a tiebreaker with us. We don't have #2 locked up yet (not without a couple more wins).

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, we play Rams, Bears & the Liions... They play Panthers, Ravens, Falcons.

Does ANYONE really think we will lose 2 of the next three while Seahawks win the rest? THAT is the ONLY way the seahawks pass us.

I am confident we finish ahead of Seattle. Now, to catch the Cowboys... Anyone know a way to make them lose 2 of the next three? Gameplan? Luck? Curses? Magic? Prayer? VooDoo? Mafia? BRIBERY?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Does ANYONE really think we will lose 2 of the next three while Seahawks win the rest? THAT is the ONLY way the seahawks pass us.

I am confident we finish ahead of Seattle. Now, to catch the Cowboys... Anyone know a way to make them lose 2 of the next three? Gameplan? Luck? Curses? Magic? Prayer? VooDoo? Mafia? BRIBERY?

They won't. Detroit was our best chance.
We'll simply have to beat them in the Playoffs.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The last one.........can anyone say......."referee???" :wink: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts